• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camera forward !

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Eric Bergeron, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

I play with triple screens and i don't know how to adjust the camera for having a dash closer. I don't want to increase FOV but only the dash, I know the function key : NUM_LOCK_3 for camera forward but we must hold the key down !

Then , anybody knows the solution for that ?

Thanks
    ericRacer

2. If you go into the controller options you can map controls to move the seat. I think just moving the seat forward/closer to the dash will achieve what you want :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Ya, i know about that (seat adjustment) but i would like a little closer ! exactly like the camera forward function ! :unsure:

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Eric, go to GSC2012 folder/UserData/your name.PLR/ and find this lanes:
    Seat Adjustment Aft=
    Seat Adjustment Up=
    Arange it as you wish.

Then go to GSC2012\GameData\Vehicles\F3, F_Reiza, StockV8 ..., find cockpitinfo file and in line Eyepoint, arange it as you wish again.

I hope, I was understandable :).

5. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

Eureka ! Thank you for your help ! but i discovered my FOV was a little too far . I adjusted back my fov to around 50 (for testing with my triple screen) , adjusted my seat forward, and...... Perfect ! and now... I have to finished my diy d-box simulator and i will be to haven !

thanks again !

6. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

:)