• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Camber settings ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Nick Milton, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Nick Premium

Ratings:
    +275
    Excuse me if I don't explain correct :

Is it me or are these explanations in assetto camber wrong? It says use the + to increase negative camber? Yet it lowers to( I think) -0.9 ! Use the - and it increases to -3.9, is it wrong way round? Surely -3.9 is larger camber tilt? yet it's the + end of slider . I'm confused.

2. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +212
    Huh?

The larger the negative number more negative(which is the camber you want, positive is death) camber you have.

I think you click on the - sign to increase your negative camber, never gave much thought to it, maybe the tips are wrong never paid them any attention.

3. Nick Milton

Nick Milton
    Nick Premium

Ratings:
    +275
    Ok , I see now, the - adds negative,thus increasing the value, and + decreases its value.

got it..