Resource icon

Apps Camber Extravaganza 2018-02-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
ElRaffo90 submitted a new resource:

Camber Extravaganza - app

Camber Extravaganza
App for Assetto Corsa to show wheel camber angles in real time, helpful for tuning suspension.

Shows instantaneous and peak camber, and has an optional short-term history graph with some settings to play with.

Calculates optimal camber from config files - per car, per tire compound. Turns blue when camber is too negative, green when near optimal camber, and red when too positive.

Installation
  1. Save...

Read more about this resource...

First of all, thanks for this very useful app.
I'm currently using the v1.17 of this app (found in Kunos-forum). Is there a difference with this one here?

Hi! Thanks for the app!!

Can you tell me what do you mean by adding positive or negative camber? It is always so confusing.

I though positive camber is only used in ovals. So when you say positive you dont really mean real positive, correct? So adding positive means the camber is closer to zero and adding negative means is closert to minus 2-3?

Can you expand the overview with the description of options? What is normalize for example?

Can I see somehow the whole data graph? Like a whole lap or something, it would be very useful as it is quite hard ro drive and watch the app the same time. Or it could calculate an avarege of thr target, if it makes sense.

Nevertheless, only if you will. Thanks again for your time :)

Here are the icons of
copy here
content\gui\icons

Attachments

• camberextravaganza_OFF.png
    camberextravaganza_OFF.png
    11 KB · Views: 340
  • camberextravaganza_ON.png
    camberextravaganza_ON.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 306
Hey there, actual author of Camber Extravaganza here. Most of the discussion goes on in the assettocorsa.net forum post but I'll see about answering the questions you all have.

Hi,
if there is a different "ls_expy" between front and rear how the app manage it?

Until someone pointed it out, I didn't notice any cars had different LS_EXPY values for front and rear so I ignored the possibility. The latest update fixes this.

First of all, thanks for this very useful app.
I'm currently using the v1.17 of this app (found in Kunos-forum). Is there a difference with this one here?

Seems to be identical to v1.17.2

So adding positive means the camber is closer to zero and adding negative means is closert to minus 2-3?
Yes.

Can you expand the overview with the description of options? What is normalize for example?
Normalize scales the graphs to keep the average around the 2/3 mark. Since cars can vary widely in the expected camber values this keeps the graphs looking roughly uniform across all cars.
Use spectrum toggles between blending smoothly between colors or bands of colors denoting how close you are to the calculated optimal camber.

Can I see somehow the whole data graph? Like a whole lap or something, it would be very useful as it is quite hard ro drive and watch the app the same time. Or it could calculate an avarege of thr target, if it makes sense.

The app only saves those last few seconds. Once they're off the graph, they're gone forever. Find me on Steam through the AC.net forum and we can talk about recording a lap.

Sorry for the question:
Where do i find these datas:
{"dcamber0": 1.2, "dcamber1": -13.0, "radius": 0.30815, "ls_expy": 0.8071}
I want to add this car: tcc_audi_rs3
I want to apply these datas for this car, but I don't know where to find: dcamber0, dcamber1, radius,ls_expy...
Thanks for any support

Kind regards
Mark

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years