1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camaro SS

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Burim Bunjaku, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Hey, guys. I do alot drifting with the camaro but sometimes i feel it lacks in power. Is there some kind of modding that can be done to increase power or is it already done, maybe i didn't see it, i looked around but didn't find anything. Thanks
  2. If the engine.ini is not encrypted, you can try to change motor torque, step by step.
  3. Oh man this is to advanced for me, i am a total noob what it comes to things like this and even easier things, many times have i even failed putting modd files in the game folder and i guess this is far more complicated? Couldn't you boost the power for me, starting of with first 100 hp and then make 2 more with 200 hp and 300 hp more, is that to much to ask for? I would appreciate it alot because i seriously suck at things like this, i could always give a try but i know i will fail and i always end up being mad instead.
  4. I can't even get the file rfactorcentral pissing me off because i can't even sign up there so i can recieve it. I try to type the check code and you can clearly se that the code is S723 but still it says it's not the code -_- could somebody upload the file so i can give it a try
  5. Thanks alot, i will give it a real try at least before i ask for more help, thanks again
  6. Thanks for the help guys, it was easy to tune the car both in power and gear ratio
    • Like Like x 1