1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camaro Gen5 @ Eurospeedway Lausitz - Tuesday February 14th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: Chevrolet Camaro Cup Gen5
    Track: EuroSpeedWay Lautizring
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC 2 The Game

20:00 GMT Practice
    20:30 GMT Qualification
    20:50 GMT Warm-up
    21:00 GMT Race 22 laps (approx. 40 Minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Eck Simpson
    3. Freddie Besems
    4. Martijn van Bommel
    5. Dariusz Swiderski
    6. Andreas Löffler
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Mmmmmm,gen 5 Camaro......this brings back some memory's....
    Let me check first if i dont have to work late on tuesday before i sign up,but for sure i would love to join.
    It's been awhile since i was behind the steeringwheel of a camaro but i'm sure i'll pick it up pretty quick.
  3. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

I'll have a go at this again. I can't promise not to spin, though its not likely that I'll be ahead of you again Yves..
  4. sign me up pls.
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

wow low sign up again this week :(
  7. i'm in.
  8. Woooow,did a couple of practise laps and boy did it feel good,....and that sound aaaahhh.:D
    Did a 1;29;5 with full tank,is that any good or have i lost the feeling?;)
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

:D Martijn, best sound of the game :p about your time well i'm guessing its a good time but there is one problem :eek: i made a mistake when i set the server and picked the wrong layout of the track :oops: so i will have to reset it lol the layout we are gonna use is the long version of the track. the server will be reseted a bit later tonite sorry.
  10. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Again, i'll try to be there but can't promise :)
  11. 1:33.5. wheel rotation on 720 degrees. 3,8 ltr per round.

So suspect you will drive 1:25 ?
  12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Freddie wrong tracl layout, add 25 seconds to that time, resetting the server in a few with the right track.
  13. I´m trying to be there aswell :)
  14. lost connection to the server i believe.

Didnt see qualifiyng times from others. only mine. Also couldnt watch other cars drive.

tried to rejoin. but couldnt.

Hope you have fun. you had very close timings.
  15. Well....that was short fun.:(
    Was way off pace with you guys.Managed to squeeze a (for me) nice qually time out of it
    wich put me just in front of Eck.:)
    Start of the race was ok,but in lap 5(?) turned in just a fraction to much in t1....:eek:
    and the fun was over.
    Was having great fun up to that point with Eck though.lol.
    For next time:more practise hehehehe.;)
  16. lucky to rejoin the server after restart Race07.

Good practice for me. And only 1 lap down. Im most satisfied after only playing iRacing for months now.
  17. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

That was ace, I've never been so close to Yves in anything before. It can only be track specific, we've had a couple of venues that I like. I don't feel so bad, about my spin at Sebring now. After seeing the Maestro, facing the wrong way in a cloud of smoke, everything is now right with the world.

Nice race brewing, with Martijn, only to be cut short by (what looked like) the slightest of touches, on the tyre stack. Unlucky sir.

Grats to Andreas, Yves and Dariusz. Thanks to Yves, Rd and everyone (all 6 of us) who turned out.
  18. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Too many mistakes on my part didn't get me far in the race, need to do some practice before the next one to better understand the car on long stints, nevertheless i had tremendous fun :) :)

See y next week guys, hope to see bigger field :fingersX:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.