1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Camaro @ Detroit 1988 - All Week

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Bram

Bram

Server will be up after tonights (friday) Nations Grand Prix race

3. oooh, always a handful to get the best out of the camao's...

im going to be spending a while facing the wrong way on this one lol

4. Just bought the STCC add-on so I can give this a go. Only needed a good excuse...

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

woohooooooooo i'll be doing some hoplapping next week :rotfl: thanks Bram:good:

6. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Do you need STCC for this? If so :disapointed:

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

yep Rob you need STCC for this one and honestly you should think of getting it cause the Camaro are a blast to drive :victory: and if you get it take time to listen to the engine handle sound its awesome :clap:

8. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Hmm, might get it. I personally don't see the point myself. We'll see :)

9. Wicked, good practice for car control for the upcoming CIZC series.

Thanks Bram

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

the Camaro is the point for getting this game and the tracks are nice for the WTCC FWD cars :clap:

11. Also you can then join in on all the new club events that include the STCC cars. Without it you would have to just read the race reports :p

12. YES! Detroit Muscle on Detroit Streets! This is awesome! I know all the streets by hand too, just don't turn on any side streets and all will be well! Welcome to my town!

Too bad I can't hit the thankyou button more than once, otherwise I would'a hit a few more...

the only issue(s) I have is...

GM didn't own the RenCen in 1988 and Where are the Manhole covers????

oh, wait, don't forget the potholes that litter our streets here too!

LOL

13. Bram

Bram

***SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING***

14. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

ooo the board is up again, good job whoever we need to be thanking for that

:thanks:

15. 2:05.599 -- still playing with setup... huge power and no stearing, as you'd expect :crutch:

Nice job on the track :clap2:

16. Ive been doing some practice with these and my car control has grately improved! Like last night i was racing at Valenica In aa BMW E90 and was still 2 or 3 seconds off but could keep it in a straight line and not to much sliding! So driving these has helped me!

17. i know there is a theme here, but what would happen if you added something the guys without stcc could drive?
    Eg the other us market cars in evo?
    Would maybe also widen the appeal, as this is indeed a hugely fun track to drive :thumb:

18. you would have to remove the stcc content though as they would still need it to join the server regardless

19. yeah i haven`t got stcc either:disapointed:, love the hotlap events aswell

20. Bram

Bram

My point of view is that RD members should have STCC as a base game, just like GTR Evo.

STCC is an official expansion and i think we should be up to date if you want to run in the club. Same goes for the upcoming TOAD ofcourse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.