1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camaro Cup @ Sebring - Saturday April 4th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Cam
    Class: Camaro Cup
    Track: Sebring 12hr
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 19:00 GMT 30 minutes
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT 30 minutes
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x10 laps​

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Entrylist:
    No active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be there :victory:

3. I will be there.

4. ow yeah
    love the camaros

EDIT: i cant be there :(
    TCC saturday sry
    love those cars :(

5. i will be there

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Server is up and running :good: have lots of fun

7. Wish I could make it :(. Got a soccer game.

8. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Maybe ill drop in for some racing :good:

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

come on guy's up in :mad-tongue:

10. I would do Yves but i'm racing GT Legends

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i want to thank all that showed up ( 5 including me ).

Qualy: i thought i would grab the pole easely since i was the fastest by far during praccy but as usual Gary was hiding an ace somewhere and he grabbed pole

Race 1: good my best standing start so far with the Camaro and was first at T1, from there it was a walk in the park and finished the race with over 1 minutes infront of second place.

race 2: something happen at the start with Michael and i had to brake to avoid crashing hard into Michael. that made him and Gary drop out so i was third chasing Bob and Maurice. caught them rapidely and the passing was quite easy. at T1 of lap 2 i caught the grass on the outside and spun into the wall and lost my front splitter. the car was handling well and decide to not pit. i caught up again with Bob and Maurice and passed them as easely as before, from it was a walk in the park and won second race too.

12. Great track, and nice handling car thanks to Michael Herrmann and his 5 minutes of frustrated clicking.

Thanks Yves and RD

PS. Yves please don`t tell everyone how easy I am to pass lol.

13. race1
    got a good start and could stick my nose inside of gary but Yves Made the room close so i had to lift up a bit :)
    then gary had a error at turne 3 what let me past him, but soon after he got me again only to misbrake fro the first chicane and past i was again but runned wide by my self and spun it into the wall, while trying to recover i spun it again and lost front splitter and a tyer
    so i dropped out and watched the fight for place 2

race2*
    wired i joined up the grid put in the first gear as usual pressed the clutch and was waiting for the green light
    as it popped up i tryed to release the clutch but nothing happend full rev at 1st gear and nothing lol *sorry gary*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.