1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Camaro Cup Gen5 @ Silverstone International - Saturday July 16th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Server name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CCG5
    Required RACE 07 expansions: STCC the game 2
    Class: Camaro Cup Gen5
    Track: BritishGP (Silverstone) International layout
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification: 19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:45 GMT
    Race: 19:55 GMT 1 race of 80 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]226[/signuplist]

2. Maybe...

3. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

I,m in :)

4. me too

5. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Should be fun, I'm also in :D

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

it will be fun for sure, nice track and nice car, lets hope more people will join as it would be a good praccy for the upcoming Chevrolet Camaro Cup league

7. I'm in too :)

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

com'on people lets fill that grid :wink:

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up guy's!

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

11. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I'll probably not be there, but I'm interested in this league, that's for sure. :)

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

anyone else interested ? good fun i'm telling you :tongue:

13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

here's my setup for those who want to try it.

Attached Files:

14. Sorry mate, tried to join you but your were already in warm up. By the way love the new car, sweet to drive.

15. stupid game no warning of ending fuel:mad:
    1min lead till fuel off.
    Guys telling im lagging:confused:
    Sorry if i did..

16. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Very, very disappointing end to what i was hoping to be great 80min of fun with the GEN 5

:frown::frown:.

Two times i got huge lag spikes from Jari sending me both times into gravel, the second time i even got suspension damage:mad: at the contact with his lagging ghost.............so gave up 20 min into the stint............:poop::poop:

I really think you shouldn't have raced with whatever your internet problem is Jari, its not fair to all the other drivers.............................................................................................................

17. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Your lag problem was huge Jari, when I drove about 10 seconds behind you I had your ghost-car directly in front of me several times :confused:

My race was ok, I just had an stop/go for my first pitstop + a spin afterwards that really lost me a lot of time in a couple of moments.
    In the end I trailed 33 seconds to Yves who won it (also with a s/g I think). Was not quite up to speed with the 4 fastest, but in the end just 6 finished the race and Andreas also got some kind of huge problems, maybe damage ;(

q: 5th / r: 2nd

18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

qualy: took 4th place with my personal best

Race: missed my start but was lucky the guy's behind me got off slower then i did, had a nice fight with Dariusz for a few laps for third place after he went off but he was faster then me so he eventually pass me, from there it was uneventful till my first pitstop where i got a S&G for speeding in the pits but from what i can read Dino also got one so i was able to maintain third place after Dariusz retired from the race. then i was surprise to catch and pass Jari so i guess he was running out of fuel which proved to be right gifting me second place. after the second pitstop i was 30+ seconds behind Andreas and to me surprise went into the pits maybe halfway thru the final stint i imagine he got a S&G too for maybe cutting :confused: which gifted me the lead where i finished.

was a good test race for the upcoming league learn alot today thanks guy's for joining :banana:

@ Jari, you should have known that you were lagging 2 times Andreas mentionned it while being behind you.

19. IM SOO SORRY ABOUT LAGGING:sorry:

I tested connection and it was slow.

I use 3g connection.

Checked computer and there was couple broplems so lagging gone i hope now.

I saw someone saying i have lag but not thinked that its so huge so sorry again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.