1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camaro cup @ Alastaro - Wednesday February 18th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: Camaro cup
    Track: Alastaro_Circuit_v1_0_by_Keni1_9900026_for_Race_07
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
    Qualification: 20:30 GMT (30 minutes)
    Race: 21:00 GMT (2x12 laps)
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    You need STCC the game expension to enter that event.
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

1. Yves Larose Skin
    2. Bob Miley Skin [FileFront]
    3. Péter Bártfai
    4. Neil Tennant Skin [FileFront]
    5. Lee Downham Skin
    6. Gary LennonSkin [RapidShare]
    7. Paulo Ribeiro
    8. Neil Gault
    9. Nuno Areias
    10. Antonio Vilas
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  3. Argh..... Would love to attend but have a Doctor's appointment at that time :-(
  4. I'm in!
  5. Blimey - that is an evil car on an evil track!! I think I spent most of my practice in 2nd.... more practice needed before I sign up...
  6. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

7. Sign me up would you please Yves mon petit fluer ... (sorry, don't know much French, and the other words I know are :censored: :D)

I am only 90% sure I am good to attend , so if this fills up and you need a 100% certain sign up, then please bump me off the list :wink2:

Really need some "bum in seat time" in these suckers if I am gonna finish any races in that there fancy league of yours Yves.
    Not gonna manage much if any praccy time here before this one tho, so please play nice out there eh fellas :D

Will test out my General Lee skin too if that works with you guys?

EDIT: Got another link for this track ... used my limit for today and would like to get it just in case I get time later? THx
  8. Sign in please,time to give my league car a run out :D.

My Skin Here
  9. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Me me me me me me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :dance2:
  10. going to try and make this one but been racing a lot this week so will have to miss the practice session and maybe just start from the back
  11. Hi ther friends

me please

sing me up to

12. Im in , but i cant post my skin as im in school at the moment! Will post skin when i get home!
  13. Can I have alternative download locations for your skins please chaps (filefront is good :D), I have exceeded my limit today and can't get them :(
  14. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

15. sing me up to
  16. Sorry Yves your gonna have to take me off :( Got home from school and have fallen asleep and feel worse than i went to sleep! sorry but otha wise il be running into the back of people and thats the last thing i want :(
  17. As I predicted Yves I'm afraid its looking a bit like I am not going to make this ... am trying to get stuff sorted here so I can join yas though - will try to jump in before quali ends ... don't "golden rule" me on this please, I did say I might not make it :wink2:

BTW ... if one of you fancy fellas could upload a setup [in game], that would be proper gentlemanly of you like (assuming I do make it) :wink2:
  18. Domage tonight a good car well-tuned, no chance RACE 1 NO FUEL, LOL.
    2 race suspension, next race??
    GR GAIS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.