1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camaro Cup 2010 (Beta) @ Watkins Glen Nascar Sunday August 29th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 25, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-CC10

Class: Camaro Cup 2010 ( beta ) see info below

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45EDT)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2 x 20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. usefull infos

RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup and True2life Racing invite you for a test race of the 2010 Camaro Cup Mod. if you sign up for this special event the download link to get the mod will be pm to you on Saturday August 28th. the event is limited to 50 entries ( 2 servers ) and it require that you have Race On ( add-on or bundle version ), STCC the game and GTR-Evo install on your pc in order for the mod to work. this is a beta version of the mod so all feedbacks after the races will be welcome as it will help us making the mod better. for any question please PM Yves Larose.​
  3. Hey guys this is a test event for the Camaro Cup car being used for the RDCCC league.

Yves asked if we could help him out and test the car mod and provide feedback about the model.

Keep in mind you need to have Race On, GTRE and STCC for it to work.......:confused:

Since this is a BETA TEST, there will no ranking results for this event. We'll just keep it fun for now!!!
  4. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Yves Larose
    3. Eric Estes
    4. Mike Chaney
    5. Mike Bell
    6. Russell Robitaille
    7. Tony Prosser
    8. Chris Rigby
    9. Dragos Haba
    10. driver
    11. Linus Broström (maybe)
    12. Larry Stovall (maybe)
    13. Jeffery Anderson (maybe)
    14. Jesper Taulborg (maybe)
    15. Glenn Petersen (maybe)
  5. Yes, please.
  6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm in
  7. is any more test races after this. i have to go go karting
  8. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sign me up plz - btw when we raced the stock camaros at watkins glen in the erc - i got stuck in a ditch in the first turn
  9. Sign me up please
  10. not likely Austin sorry
  11. There is one Sunday afternoon @ Istanbul in the Euro club, if you can't make this.
  12. nah i'm gone all weekend. oh well i'll just wait untill the release. won't be too long from now anyhow
  13. Sign me up please.
  14. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Move me to a maybe, please.
  15. Sign me up. Love the track and new mods are good.
  16. Sign me up as maybe:)
  17. Would like to try this but it will be a 50 50 chance I'll make it
  18. Sign me up as a maybe. Internet issues MIGHT be worked out by then, if the idea my ISP guy has about my latency turns out to be right.

I love Camaros. Will make this is it's in the slightest way possible.:)
  19. sign me up for this one please
  20. Did some testing. Here's the Motec files. First is default setup and the second is after tuning.
    Nice mod guy's. A lot better for racing than the race camaro. Keep at it!

Attached Files: