Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)

Il be getting this hopefully for me birthday on xbox! i played it at my friends the otherday and loved it!

Hahaha that kid on that video, I couldn't sop laughing and the fact he split his knuckle over a game is pathetic!!!! ROFL

I got MW2 on the PC from Steam so had a few days extra to wait.

The single player is good.
The multiplayer well what can I say, it was ok for the first week, but I have now getting bored with it, having no Dedi Servers and small amount of Players per map.

I haven't done a private match yet, but should be soon.

I got MW2 on the PC from Steam so had a few days extra to wait.

The single player is good.
The multiplayer well what can I say, it was ok for the first week, but I have now getting bored with it, having no Dedi Servers and small amount of Players per map.

I haven't done a private match yet, but should be soon.

Single player is too short, why they let makarov get away in the story is beyond me, I done it on hardened now im redoing it on veteran, intels a pain to find especially on cliffhanger...but its a top notch game....if I was into fps like i am sim racing id probably go online with it but I doubt I will.

Single player is too short, why they let makarov get away in the story is beyond me
For one thing, he helped them find Shepherd. They made a deal, when Price said "You wouldn't last a week. Shepherds got a blank cheque". They both wanted him dead.

Besides, it leaves it open for DLC or Expansion (or, worst case scenario, MW3).

That depends. Me like shooters from time to time, but thats not enough to keep alive online.
I will be one of the guys to be killed every 3 seconds.... maybe 2.

Call of Duty MW2 Problems Running Game

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone else has problems.

Trying to run the Campaign, after the "5 years later", it starts to load the next bit for about a second, then it makes a funny noise and I get a black screen. Have to ctrl+alt+del to get out of it. Next time i fire it up from Steam, It tells me the game quit unexpectedly (well, yes...) and asks me to run it in safe mode or not. Same happens in safe mode, but with an error saying "disc read error"

Running Windows 7 x64, running the game through Steam so surely it doesnt need a disc?

Anyone know any cure?

:)

You dont need a disk because that's what steam has taken over. Im running Win 7 X64 without problems. Is your system good enough ?
graphics card ,memory .....? I think a Steam reinstall would be best ,but thats my thought.
Good luck.

Should be good enough, I just bought the thing :)

Only just installed Steam on the system therefore too. Only have GTR Evo and Race 07 on Steam. GTR Evo runs fine on max settings.

Palit GeForce GTS 250 1024MB GDDR3 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Ram - Kingston HyperX 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 6400C4 800MHz Dual Channel500GB Hard drive
Processor - Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300 2.66GHz
Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L Intel G41 Motherboard

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 free multiplayer on Steam starts tomorrow

Activision and Valve have teamed up to offer a free weekend of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 this weekend. The offer actually starts tomorrow and you can pre-load now. I think perhaps Activision are feeling the squeeze from the recent release of Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Steam news link

I think it works well without the dedicated server support, its the amount of glitches and cheats not to mention some of the stupid play balancing that has made me move on to BFBC2 but I thought I'd post this here in case anyone is interested.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back