secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

and some videos:

Zombies:

Wager Match preview:

This looks awesome :D Anyone going to buy it

will end up full of cheating 10 year olds like modern warfare 2 and after what activision did to Infinity Ward which has resulted in IW suing Activision for 250,000,000 dollars then no way will i buy or support activision and their bullying ways of producing games

will end up full of cheating 10 year olds like modern warfare 2 and after what activision did to Infinity Ward which has resulted in IW suing Activision for 250,000,000 dollars then no way will i buy or support activision and their bullying ways of producing games

What did Activison do??

It looks like a nice game to play offline but online it will never be so much entertaning IMO.

No wayy, I only play online on COD, way better than offline.

I will never pay to play any CoD game. I got really frustrated when I discovered how bullets works in MW2. You can shoot one bullet with a handgun and hit someone in the head that stands on the other side of the map. That is not how it works. What the heck was they thinking? BlackOps will not be any different.

Thats why I rather play Battlefield: Bad Company instead. You actually need to learn (Im not talking about you Ross, just wanted to clear that out. I was talking more in general :wink: ) how to aim depending on the distance and on the strength of the weapon. I'm still bad at it, but I rather have it that way, because I want realism as much as possible.

I will never pay to play any CoD game. I got really frustrated when I discovered how bullets works in MW2. You can shoot one bullet with a handgun and hit someone in the head that stands on the other side of the map. That is not how it works. What the heck was they thinking? BlackOps will not be any different.

Thats why I rather play Battlefield: Bad Company instead. You actually need to learn (Im not talking about you Ross, just wanted to clear that out. I was talking more in general :wink: ) how to aim depending on the distance and on the strength of the weapon. I'm still bad at it, but I rather have it that way, because I want realism as much as possible.

I am right with you, I got BC2 for like 3 mounths ago for the PS3 and as a sniper it took me time to shoot people that where way to far for the normal Sniper distance. But it's fun and it is a nice game to spend it with your friends while COD is more for a one man army person.

Yeah, fully agreed on that one. I'm still in the learning process when it comes to sniper. To bad there isn't any practice map.
Would be great to learn how to aim, on different distances, alone, without having to worry about getting killed.
I maybe have 1-2 tries, before my target spots me and kill me.
But, one day I will understand how it work to it fullest. All I can do is just practice, practice & practice.

yeah i will probably buy it but i fear it will be full of people cheating like modded warfare 2 i mean modern warfare lol ( no i do mean modded warfare) if it is like MW2 it will go back to the shop

I know MW2 for the PS3 was not hacked at all, apart from the 10th prestige hack, which just separates the losers from the non-losers. I love Modern Warfare 2, sometime's it can be annoying being killed by a camper, a noob-tuber or someone with painkiller on after shooting at them for about 40seconds :D I've seen some videos for BlackOps on Youtube and it looks amazing, I can't wait for it!!

were the leaderboards on the PS3 not hacked at all because they were on xbox and stupid things like being able to see peoples names through walls and UAV hacks and oh the list goes on it really was a disaster to be brutally honest

Oh yeah, leaderboards too, I stopped looking at them after the 2nd week when I saw the hacks, but the xbox hacks didn't happen on PS3.

The guys who are making BlackOps also made World at War, and it had NO hacks at all in online.

yeah i remember it well hopefully they can keep all the hacks out see the thing with the xbox as far as i know is that it s really easy to chip and hack games which sucks and yeah i never looked at the leaderboard after the first day i got the game 21 trillion kills and the same killstreaks get real lol

LoL, I never knew that but on BC2 I experienced a guy being able to shoot me fron a VERY far distance and being able to kill be when I was not even visable and I was like (WTF, is this for real). He really pissed me off but I really need to get better at aiming if I am going ot play BO because I am good with only snipers but when I use an assult riffle then the enemy will kill me before I manage to aim at the enemy.

REally annoying when you can't aim as easy as on PC.

i can understand the difficulty of aiming on PC but i dont think entitles users to use a mod that aims at the nearest enemy so they dont even have to press anything (Aim Bot) is what i think its called its stupid and really involves no skill at all im all for people who are really proficient with certain weapons but guys that cheat thats not being good at all

COD 4 was better than MW2, 9:00 (No Fighting in the War Room) I doubt, that I will get it due to F1 2010, just waiting on the patch for F1 and GT5(2010 Holiday?,2011?,2012?, or PS4 Title?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back