Calendar change

Hello everybody,

The Administration has decided to make a small calendar change in order to be closer to the real F1 calendar, which brings some extra exposure to the league. The next track will be Monaco, instead of Valencia. There will be more changes after the next GP most probably, the final calendar will be announced as soon as possible.

"Just my opinion" I dont see why this is closer to the real f1. "With this i mean Monaco" Because in my case, if i see the real F1 driving at a sertain track, i wanna drive there aswel. Now it wil be that we have done Monaco already. And a week later, when F1 drives on Monaco, it has no purpase to drive Monaco aswel at that time. Because we are already practising on the next track :p
I dont know the rest of the calender so i cant talk about that, but anyway:

Monaco "HERE WE COME"

theres lots of barcelona tracks out there and weve raced at barcelona since 2007 since ive been in fsr

There is only 1 version which is not from Simbin (there are a lot of versions based on Simbin), and it's from ISI. Really awful track, it also lacks the "new" s3 layout that was introduced in 2007 I think.

It's not only a FSR decision, all the Racedepartment leagues/events/supported leagues must follow that rule regarding ilegal track conversions.

This is great. Canda is my favourite track and by old calendar I was going to miss it (in Sweden on the weekend of 16-17 June).

Eduard K

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back