Cadwell Park

Tracks Cadwell Park 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the nice update! I'm really a fan of big elevation change and blind corners, so Cadwell is clearly a favorite.

I have a small bug to report.
There's a hole in the physical mesh near the inside wall approaching the hairpin (don't ask why I ended up there...)
Screenshot_porsche_550a_1500_rs_spyder_cadwell_park_15-3-117-0-10-53.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: F_B
Hi, awesome track :) Been running this for a while. There's one major bug though. It seems there's some kind of gap between sectors on the grass at the bottom of the downhill between turns 4 and 5. This causes some players in MP session to get wrong times/number of completed laps, if/when they go off track after turn 4. Anyone else seen this?

Have you seen the project cars version of this track? I believe it is laserscanned. According t that the last part of the track is a bit of and not so jumpy

A small issue here and I have no clue what is wrong. I usually use Content Manager and the three layouts work well, but when I tried the AC launcher I get the message there is something wrong with Cadwell.
MGP and Woodlands work fine, but Fullcircuit does not even show in the UI.
In the log files I found this:
ERROR Track: cadwell_park Invalid JSON primitive: .

Any solution for this error ?

well if you use content manager it should tell you that the word circuit is missing from the tags, you can add them in the content section of CM ;)

well if you use content manager it should tell you that the word circuit is missing from the tags, you can add them in the content section of CM ;)
Thanks, that finally fixed it.
But strangely, CM indicated no issues, in none of the three layouts. The circuit tag was also missing in the Moto GP layout, but that one showed up in AC, the Full circuit did not.
Well, it works fine now... :thumbsup:;)

Hi Terra21,

Many thanks for yet another update to this awesome mod track which was already one of my top 3 mod tracks for Assetto Corsa ... I haven't had chance to test it yet as my sim is down for a few days but i'll be sure to give some feed back and 5 stars once i've downloaded and driven version 1.3.

Now that Kunos has stoped working on official content, we the AC community are fortunate that guys like you (and all the other top mod teams) will hopefully continue to make and refine quality content for what is still IMHO the best track driving sim available for PC and thus adding life to the AC experience.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Cheers
Jay

Excellent work - Woodland version is great fun.

Only minor issue is the AI cutting corners and driving over the racing guide things. Otherwise very enjoyable, thanks for your time and work.

Excellent work - Woodland version is great fun.

Only minor issue is the AI cutting corners and driving over the racing guide things. Otherwise very enjoyable, thanks for your time and work.
For me the AI is going way off track quite a lot so I can't really do AI races. Otherwise it's a super nice track.

I think I have the same trouble at Ettie....ignore the headlight, pretend you didnt see it

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_4_cadwell_park_15-1-121-22-25-6.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_4_cadwell_park_15-1-121-22-25-6.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 80
Hey Terra! Was looking at doing a Formula Ford online series, and during testing came to this all the way down on this barrier. Traps the car in this section of the track. Any word of an update, or even if you're still doing tracks?Screenshot_legion_van_diemen_slicks_cadwell_park_25-5-121-12-10-38.jpg

Just wondering if another version is possible without loads of work......Years ago, I used to marshal there and the track we used started on the opposite side with a right handed hairpin just before the mountain......round onto another bit of straight before Coppice, Charlie`s, Park etc...... when I think back, I`m happy I used to be regularly at Park (rather than dealing with the often fraught proceedings at the hairpin on the opening lap) :)
P.S. Love this track and the work you`ve put into it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%