1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cab view mirrors

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Ian Anderson, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Is there anyway I can improve the look of the cab view mirrors.

I've tried to install the high res mirror mod but I didn't notice any change.
  2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Apart from that mod, I don't know of a way. Obvious question - are you sure you're installing it right, because it was a notable difference for me. Unless the mod became standard in an update or something.

Additionally you can edit your PLR file - there are some options in there about what appears in your mirrors or when you look back. That might help clear it up for you.
  3. Thanks for your quick reply Nox much appreciated.

Well knowing me I wouldn't be totally sure I installed the mod correctly but I read someone else didn't see any difference so I just left it and didn't try again.

What's the correct path to place the mod and what would I change in the PLR file?
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Not sure about the mod, I'd have to re-download it and check.

In the PLR file there are many options, so just scroll through and take a look. There's something like "Self in cockpit rear view" and similar. Another about virtual mirrors in cockpit. Try those, and like I said take a look at the rest.
  5. Thanks for that I will take a look asap.
  6. hex

All I know is that on Steam version there are hi-res mirrors. :)
  7. Yes it's the Steam version I have hex..........just don't like the scenery disappearing behind me ;)
  8. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

There are 2 text strings about it:
    Virtual Rearview In Cockpit "0" / "1"
    This enable the three virtual mirrors on the top as in swingman view
    Rearview="1" // 0=Off, 1=Center and Side, 2=Center only, 3=Side only (virtual mirrors only, in-car mirrors are on/off)
    and this one reproduce the three variants of the real onboard mirrors

You can use it both togheter as in a room of mirrors...:D
  9. Thanks Claudio.

Is there anything I can do to help with the scenery pop ups or popping out of mirror view.