AC C9 vs 599 vs Zonda R @ Spa, Mon 23.03.15

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
servers open Jim 8 of each, there were only 12 participants when I changed it, to help out other people! 1st come 1se served! im sure you will get the car you like!

@Sharjeel
no need to tell me, i know i'm an idiot for causing the 2nd incindent. my only excuse is i had no practice with the car (never driven it). i barely made it with 20 minutes of practice time left, which i used to practice different cars.

now for the 1st incident at the exit of eau rouge in the warm up lap... i admit i was pushing unnecessarily but i found a gap, i was going faster and i didn't think about contact. why was i pushing? because you took my position and i wanted it back. why do i think you started up one more place than you should? because the game doesn't lie. you were behind me on the starting grid while in my left was Michael Klein and in front of me Nicklas

after i hit you and you spun you recovered ground and overtook me again and here's the proof - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412922605

i could hear you over teamspeak but i couldn't talk because somehow my push to talk button got reset and it's not working anymore - i set it but it won't activate mic

but again, i am really sorry for the incident in t1. i really just wanted to overtake you as fast as possible (but not in t1) because you took that position from me.

Great fun, as always:thumbsup:. I have to say one thing thoug. I'm stupid!:D. I don't know how many races it is going to be like this, but I have pressed the wrong button when I have had something to say. I have put my lights on, not mic:(:roflmao:. So thank you to all of you who I have lapped, I did thank, but you couldn't hear me. I notice this after race when I was watching that blue dot in teamspeak and it didn't change colour. Sorry all, I'm not that quiet guy;)

Wow , what a race, what a car C9 is, by far best car ever, i just love it.
I am really happy with myself for completing 25 laps with beast without crashing!!!

C9 was not that slow but have a really big disadvantage : it destroys tyres. I started race on mediums hopping that will last until 13rd lap. Actually they last 6 laps!!! At 7th they were at 97% and changed them at 12 with 94%!!! Car was going all over the place.
Great race.

PS. At results it shows me on wrong car!!!

@James Hemp no reason to fly off the handle mate. I sincerely thought I was behind Michael. In fact I even said on TS during parade lap that I am going to overtake you but didn't get any feedback from you. I would gladly have given up my position if only you could have communicated. And as for qualifying behind you, I honestly didn't know. Rookie mistake, mate. Apologies. And by the way, I have never ever driven any of these cars either and switched over to Zonda in last 10 or 15 minutes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back