1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks C1 Area (C1 エリア) [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Shiragiku, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiragiku submitted a new resource:

C1 Area (C1 エリア) - C1 Area V.2.0

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rainmaker

Rainmaker
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Had to delete my vote for the moment. You have a major problem: You named the ac cubes wrong. The naming is very strict in this case, it is only (for example): ac_pit_0 or ac_start_1

Do not name them like ac_pit_0_0123. Then it won´t work.

Should be fixed easy and then it should work.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. lol i dont name it AC_pit_0123

i name it AC_PIT_0 - AC_PIT_19. and AC_START_0 - AC_PIT_19 so total we have 20 pitbox. but for starting grid. i dont put the cube very well. thats why i said Bug on starting grid spawn. im very sorry about this. but the reason i make this mod is for player who wants Cruising with other players.

4. Rainmaker

Rainmaker
    @ Simberia @Simberia

OK I focused the issues:
    You don´t have a ac_start_2 cube and you have several cubes called ac_start_11 and ac_start_12. Furthermore the cubes are to close to each other so the AI is starting slow. (Ai fast_lane from nfm version)

The naming I noticed was a misleading error of my editing program by the way.

It works :)

[​IMG]

5. Yeah. i noticed it now after i re check the Fbx on editor. lol. its my mistake. im sorry :(
    but, hey! thanks rainmaker for the correction :)

well. im making this for cruise only. so people can cruise to inward and outward. thats why i delete fast_lane nfm data from Ai folder.

and.... im so busy with IRL work lately. im sorry i cant update this mods in the near future... :(

6. Rainmaker

Rainmaker
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Thanks for the fast answer. No problem take your time. This track is simple to good to leave it with issues.

7. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.