C-class: 2012 S3

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
Share you experiences in the one of the several C-class series with the rest of the community.

What C-class series do you race?
How do the cars feel?
How is this week's track working out for you?
What are the series/races like?

Whatever you want to talk about, as long as it's C-class stuff you can dump it here!

Increase the RR Track Bar too, for the Cup Car mine's set to 10.750 I think which is very high so don't be afraid to set it to a value that you think is too high. Also a bigger gap between your LR/RR Track Bar will loosen it up on exit.

Last Saturday I've tried 2 races in the Silverado. I got stuck in the top split where I was fighting for a top 10 position. But in the end I got wrecked in both races. Because there were long green runs, I became dead last.

Sunday I've tried another race. This time I was in the 2nd split and was fighting the whole race with four other guys for the lead. It was lot's of fun.
Eventually I finished 4th. Finally a nice result after two weeks of bad luck.

I must say. It is tons of more fun to fight for the lead in the 2nd split than driving in the back of the top split.
But I hope that someday I can fight for a top 5 position in the top split :)

Just had a great race in the Silverado :D
Had a fight for position for about 50 laps! It was really intense, with a lot of side by side racing.
Trucks-Charlotte-28-9.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back