1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

C.A.R.T. Extreme to Automobilista?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by pedrotrindade, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I don't know if this has been asked already but are there any plans to release this wonderful mod to Automobilista?

Thanks

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Yes

• Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 6
  3. possi75

possi75
    Premium Member

WOW !

• Wow Wow x 2
  4. A big thank you for the great news, I LOVE these beauties! I just hope it not take too long.

Cheers

5. If you want cart NOW my gsce version by patrick works with AMS but you have to go to all cars and tracks to select ..just port over to ams

6. Hi bluey, so I need to install just like in GSCE?

Thanks

7. You can do that but you won't have pickup and flatspotting.

8. In that case I'll wait, thanks

9. also, because AMS isn't Stock Car :mad:EXTREME:mad: anymore it should come back as CART 1998

10. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

C.A.R.T.omobilista. I CANNOT wait. Thank you very much @Patrick Giranthon for working on this :)

• Haha Haha x 2
  11. Azure Flare

Azure Flare
    World's fastest mobile chicane Premium Member

Will it be a port with pickup and flat spots or will there be any other things added?

12. I never really understood why this mod was so populiar..

I'm not saying it was a bad mod but i just didn't feel right for me..

Those CARTS are supossed to be Dangerous to drive..

It never felt Dangerous in SCE for some reason
    It felt easy to be honest

13. You expected your chair to throw you against the wall when you crashed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. Yup ;)

15. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

You must of been reading my mind! I , still to this day , can not stop driving Patrick's Cart mod! I have so much fun in that mod that sometimes I'll go a whole week driving those cars and not even touch another set of cars. Incredible mod!

16. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Honestly it depends on the track you drive them on I think. Some tracks I have to have the Ai set all the way to 110% - 120% , and others I struggle with them at 90% - 95%. They are just flat out fun as heck to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Cart 98 mod will be updated, but will have to wait until new features are implemented into the game, like driver animations;)
    grtz Rob aka RSV

• Like Like x 1
  18. How much were you pushing, and did you lower your rear wing by 3 clicks from default, and increase the front a couple, as a starting point? If you're not battling massive wheelspin in 2nd gear exiting tight corners, you are not threading the limit.

19. Also now we will be getting proper turbo modelling instead of faking the turbo kicking in by messing with the torque curve.