Bye from me - and thank you all.

I am pulling out of the Series.

I was happy in Division 2, but I don't have the time to put in the amount of training that seems necessary to get me to a level I can be satisfied with in Division 1. Trying too hard is spoiling my consistency and my satisfaction. You guys are just too good. :)

You are a great bunch of guys, and I have enjoyed being part of it. Ultimately though, two weeks of training leading up to a frustrating race is probably not the best way for me to spend my time.

Have fun guys! (I know you will).

Thank you for the fun, the racing, and a great place to hang out.

Bye.

Graham

Oh no! That's really sad, loosing such nice a gentleman driver. :frown:

I completely understand your situation and hope you find a nice series (hopefully here at RD) where you better fit in. :wink:

I wish you all the best in virtual and real life! :D

Sad to see you leave Graham. You have been (as you can see from all the post) a highly valued and popular member.

Hope you will look us up if the racing bug should hit you again, who knows, maybe we will be enough to have a second division in the future. Regardless, you are always welcome to join us on the practice servers and practice races.

As Per Andersen also resigned today I am suddenly the only Norwegian left :)

Bye Per and best wishes for you! :)

Don't know you much, as I'm new here, but it seems we loose a Presto GP legend here. So thx for all your input mate.

See U soon...

So we have to say goodbye to Per " Buggie02":frown:

Reik is right of course, Per is a Presto legend and always will be, since the first beta league race when he stuck it on pole

sadly there are now only 4

I hope you may return one day buggie, until then.....det har vært en ære racing med deg

(I hope that translates ok?)

Jim

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%