1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Bye-Bye :(

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Jan 21, 2015.

1. It is with great sadness that Ihave to announce my retirement from GT6 online here at RD.

This weekend I am extremely busy and on Monday I start a new day job. I will not have the time in the mornings to race with you all.

I will greatly miss you all. I have enjoyed my time racing with you all. There have been some mega battles here.

On a positive note I will aim to still host the Enduro Cup. If the stars align...

I'm sure Stewy will happily keep you all racing together. I have the utmost respect for the man.

To Sakis and everyone else. Thanks for the good battles mate. There were some epic ones.

So this is a farewell from me. I will still trawl the forums making fun of you guys :p

Catch ya

Richard.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Ah man... Pity to see you go, hopefully we will see you on the track soon :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. You more than likely will when my days off fall on race days. If not then there isn't much chance.

I might still do the TTs if I find the time.

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. good luck with the new job mate, hope to see you around from time to time. just drop us a line if you ever want to race :)

• Like Like x 1