1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Bye-Bye :(

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +167
    It is with great sadness that Ihave to announce my retirement from GT6 online here at RD.

This weekend I am extremely busy and on Monday I start a new day job. I will not have the time in the mornings to race with you all.

I will greatly miss you all. I have enjoyed my time racing with you all. There have been some mega battles here.

On a positive note I will aim to still host the Enduro Cup. If the stars align...

I'm sure Stewy will happily keep you all racing together. I have the utmost respect for the man.

To Sakis and everyone else. Thanks for the good battles mate. There were some epic ones.

So this is a farewell from me. I will still trawl the forums making fun of you guys :p

Catch ya

Richard.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Ratings:
    +419
    Ah man... Pity to see you go, hopefully we will see you on the track soon :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +167
    You more than likely will when my days off fall on race days. If not then there isn't much chance.

I might still do the TTs if I find the time.

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Jonathan Seekings

Jonathan Seekings

Ratings:
    +1,151
    good luck with the new job mate, hope to see you around from time to time. just drop us a line if you ever want to race :)

• Like Like x 1