• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Bye bye

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by motoxy, Apr 20, 2017.

1. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +688
    Sadly I can not able to cope with the new 9:00 start times. The wife is feeling neglected and as our broadband is limited she cannot watch tv while I race. Not a problem in the past because she sits to rest at about 9:00. Clash! Also by then my concentration is that of a dead frog.
    I will look back when winter comes and the times goes back to earlier racing.
    Going to miss you guy:cry: oh okay not that much. Remember if you cannot race fair get Kenny to block them:roflmao:
    Bruce

• Sad Sad x 9
  2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,555
    Sorry to hear that Bruce. :( Are the new early events on Mondays and Wednesdays no good?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium

Ratings:
    +581
    @motoxy Bruce I switched to Mondays and Wednesdays for the same reason :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,278
    Sad to hear Bruce, i am in a simalr position come may ill only be able to attend the early races so hopefully they continue...should give then a try and see if that time works if not i hope to see you back in the winter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Greek SimRacing Community

Ratings:
    +1,960
    @motoxy buddy you will race with us Mondays and Wednesdays, don't even think that you will leave us with no mentor!!!! :inlove:

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. Lars Rystedt

Lars Rystedt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +289
    I know the feeling, or not really; different issue but the same cause which made me sign up for less. I'm not that bothered as I will be back for more in the autumn too.
    I knew about that wednesday was earlier but haven't heard or seen anything about mondays, is it R3E or another sim?

7. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,179
    Same for me Bruce, different reasons though.

Ridiculous decision imo.
    Mon and Wed events are useless for me since my main interest are the multiclass and single seater events, which are Sat and Sun.

See you in winter.

• Sad Sad x 2
  8. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Greek SimRacing Community

Ratings:
    +1,960
    Monday not started yet, but as soon as the staff is ready, we expect them to start at May and we will have Monday early races too. And is for R3E ;)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,829
    We've started the Wednesday at the earlier time and in May we'll do Monday's as well. So there's still the chance for some fun and I hope you'll reconsider as I need someone as bad as me to share the blame with;)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium

Ratings:
    +581
    Waves at Kenny
    Over here, me, me!

• Love Love x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
  11. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,829
    Yes Keith I remember back in 2015 when you were a serious rival for my backmarkers crown:D

• Haha Haha x 2
  12. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium

Ratings:
    +581
    Are you saying I'm past it? Are you calling me decrepit? Am I bovvered? Does my face look bovvered?
    I AIN'T BOVVERED :roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Veteran member of the PC master race Premium

Ratings:
    +3,092
    Sad day Bruce.
    I never thought I'd see a long term member of the RRE club be forced to to this. Shame Bruce, you are one of the few select non cheating nice guys that made it for me when I was racing here. What you need Bruce is a another place with reasonable BST race times. I am also looking for such a place. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. motoxy

motoxy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +688
    Well thanks for all the kind words. I had not realised that there was the option for Monday and Wednesday so it seems my current racing career can continue.
    Man this is a great club:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1