Buying Steam version of GSCE

No, Steam does have an offline mode that works fairly well these days (that didn't use to be the case).

Also, I'd be *very* wary of buying keys from shady key sites. If you want to support Reiza, buy directly from Steam.
I would also be *very* wary of shady key sites, but you shouldn't worry about using the ones that aren't shady ;)

I would also be *very* wary of shady key sites, but you shouldn't worry about using the ones that aren't shady ;)

I clicked on the link you posted. Three of those sites (Fast2Play, Kinguin and AcheterCleCD) belong to a company called 7 Entertainment, which has been involved in the illegal resale of Humble keys, and then there's G2A, with a lot of negative feedback as well (check the comments). Most key sites are much riskier than buying straight from Steam, GoG, etc.

And that doesn't change the second part of my paragraph. If you want to support Reiza, buy directly from Steam.

well i can only go by my own experience and of the 223 games in my steam library many have been bought from steam key sites such as g2a and ive had zero problems.

edit: and i would imagine that the developer/publisher would get their cut, the same as any other retailer selling a product??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%