Buying GT Legends

Two Hands

Premium
Hello everyone. I felt this would be a good place to post my question as well as a good place to start racing online when I get to that.

So I'm a college student who has practically no expendable money. My cash either goes to buying gas to get to school or food. I've been wanting a copy of GT legends for a long time because I love classic cars(much more than modern cars actually) and it sounds like this Sim brilliantly portrays them. I was lucky enough to receive an amazon gift card for 10 bucks last night which would cover the cost of GT legends as well as shipping it here and I'm considering it.

My question is if any of you have taken part in the "GT Legends Revival" and if there is any trouble using a clearly brand new copy for the process? I can't just buy the digital version at least for now.

The end of the semester is coming up so even if I purchase it I probably won't be able to join any races until the summer because of exams and the like. So the time it takes to ship and go through the process of obtaining a digital version isn't an issue for me, I'm just wondering if anyone has run into any trouble with the process or if I should even bother.

Thanks for your time,
Sean.

I think almost everyone racing GTL here has gotten the digital version by sending in the details of their DVD version.
If the offer is still valid, and it seems that it is, you shouldn't have any issues.

Even if you do, the DVD version still works fine, with a tweak or two (killing Starforce).

Hope you join us soon :)

I have changed to digital version... everything works fine even the unlock for cars and tracks
i lost all my details in my upgrade and sent a new picture of the disc and code and got a download within a day..
so it still works and very quick service.. then i found that it s all there on the raceroom forum in your account downloads

I think almost everyone racing GTL here has gotten the digital version by sending in the details of their DVD version.
If the offer is still valid, and it seems that it is, you shouldn't have any issues.

Even if you do, the DVD version still works fine, with a tweak or two (killing Starforce).

Hope you join us soon :)

Okay that's good to here. I think I'll go ahead and place my order then :)

The process is very organised... From my first email to receiving the link to download was 2 days.

GT Legends is well worth your time, not only for the actual game, but for the HistorX and P&G mods.

Hope to race with you soon (When I'm unbanned xD)

Cheers,
Chris

It definitely sounds like it's worth my time. I've got a copy of RBR too that I would like to start more actively playing in the summer as well.

Just browsing this GTL forum sounds like the club races are a blast... Can't Wait:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%