• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Buy Cars th Circuit RRE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Antonio Vilas Boas, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Antonio Vilas Boas

Antonio Vilas Boas

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone has what used to buy cars th Circuit, no online I bought already almost 45 € money a normal game, the output of RRE SimBin will deduct this amount or not give me thank you signs.
    Vilas.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +373
    multiplayer is still in testing so when it is finished it will get put into the game, ill be honest although i speak french and live in france ( not my mother tongue ) i have some difficulty understanding exactly what you mean ... please repost if this doesnt answer your question
    Andi

3. Antonio Vilas Boas

Antonio Vilas Boas

Ratings:
    +1
    Iwanted toknowwhatisofpurchasedcarsecircuitinthegames,whenthegameswould bereadywewillhaveareductionIamalreadya€50ofpurchasethank you

4. Antonio Vilas Boas

Antonio Vilas Boas

Ratings:
    +1
    I wanted to know what is of purchased cars e circuit in the games, when the games would be ready we will have a reduction I am already a €50 of purchase thank you

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +373
    ok , the game is a buy as you want thing as far as i understand... so there will be no final price for full game as such (once again as i understand) im sure at some point special offers will become available ...i hope that answers your question

Andi