1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Buy Cars th Circuit RRE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Antonio Vilas Boas, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Hello everyone has what used to buy cars th Circuit, no online I bought already almost 45 € money a normal game, the output of RRE SimBin will deduct this amount or not give me thank you signs.
    Vilas.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

multiplayer is still in testing so when it is finished it will get put into the game, ill be honest although i speak french and live in france ( not my mother tongue ) i have some difficulty understanding exactly what you mean ... please repost if this doesnt answer your question
    Andi

3. Iwanted toknowwhatisofpurchasedcarsecircuitinthegames,whenthegameswould bereadywewillhaveareductionIamalreadya€50ofpurchasethank you

4. I wanted to know what is of purchased cars e circuit in the games, when the games would be ready we will have a reduction I am already a €50 of purchase thank you

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

ok , the game is a buy as you want thing as far as i understand... so there will be no final price for full game as such (once again as i understand) im sure at some point special offers will become available ...i hope that answers your question

Andi