Buy 1 rFactor and get 2

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Tim posted this:
That’s right, we’re giving away a free additional rFactor 1 coupon with every purchase of rFactor 1!

Everyone who purchases a coupon code via PayPal (at the link below) on/before December 25th, 2010, will receive an additional coupon code for a friend, relative or fellow league member. Simply use the link below to send $39.99 via PayPal and we'll send you two coupons.

CLICK HERE to take advantage of this 2 for 1 offer. (Link takes you to PayPal.com).

Find out more about rFactor at rFactor.net.

Please allow 24 business hours for email delivery. Please ensure your PayPal email is correctly entered and is able to receive email. This is NOT an rFactor 2 offer.

I don't think rFactor will become obsolete the moment rF2 is released. GTR didn't become obsolete when GTR2 was released, and Nascar Racing 2003 is still active. There's still some life left in rFactor, and it will take at least a few weeks until rF2 starts being populated with user-created content...

I don't think rFactor will become obsolete the moment rF2 is released. GTR didn't become obsolete when GTR2 was released, and Nascar Racing 2003 is still active. There's still some life left in rFactor, and it will take at least a few weeks until rF2 starts being populated with user-created content...

I'd say it would be a lot longer then a couple of weeks. Physics alone are going to take time to do with the new tyre engine without adding higher graphic textures, Possibly adding poly's to existing models and the list goes on. It took over 12 months for rF1 to really start growing. Can't see rF2 taking that long but it want be over night that's for sure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back