• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Wanted Buttkicker for sale?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Mr AlcoN, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Mr AlcoN

Mr AlcoN
    The Finn Premium

Ratings:
    +20
    Hello everybody!
    Been on the hunt to purchase a buttkicker gamer 2 (or anything similar) and saw that a member managed to find one here on race department so thought maybe someone more has one for sale? :)
    All are at intresse so send me a PM or write here on the thread!
    Cheers!

2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,454
    I'll piggy back on that request in case anyone has another one spare too ! :)

@Mr AlcoN gets first call, but if anyone has anymore going they want to sell I'd like to know too please :)

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Voo78

Voo78
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi guys

I have a few BK Gamer 2's that were on my rig I've sold recently as I've stopped racing now, but have one left I'd like to sell if either of you are interested?

Price is £100 for just the transducer shaker OR £200 for the shaker and the amp. Ideally I'd like to sell just the shaker unit though on its own as my friend would like to use my amp. Let me know if of interest and I will attach a picture when I'm back home at my PC tomorrow.

Cheers

Aljit

4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,454
    Hi Aljit,

PM'd :)

5. Mr AlcoN

Mr AlcoN
    The Finn Premium

Ratings:
    +20
    Sry m8, forgott to write to you that I contacted him so am already on it! Hehe :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr Latte

Mr Latte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +250
    Nevermind...

7. dave kirk

dave kirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Bumping up the thread, I am looking to, bought one off ebay but it was a scammer and I never received it