buttkicker 2 settings..help

well my butt kicker 2 arrived today and I have been having a play, but just feels muddy to me. what settings do you guys use?? I am running simhub
Have tied it on grid(2019) rf2 and race room it seems all or nothing as far as kicker goes, I know its me lol old man syndrome...Also tried it in Heat 4 but got no response at all in that game!!

Get a pad and paper, write down all the settings that are adjustable, then individually enable one at a time and decide if it's of any value to you and at what strength, do some laps and feel the vibration. Turn that off then move to the next setting.
You probably won't need to enable them all, just the ones you think are best.
I'm currently using simshaker, I only use half the effects.
Trying out simhub, free version as we speak, second time round, lots of settings when you dig down, would be great to find profiles shared online to try in similar games, I'm using ACC mostly at the moment.
Good luck, remember less is more, 2,3 or 4 effects might be enough with one buttkicker. I have mine bolted to the timber platform below my home made rigs seat, toying with the idea of adding a cross brace to the lower back of my seat and attaching to that directly so I feel in closer to my body/back.

Upvote 0
I found a YouTube video from someone that went through the settings and advised what to change/add/remove. It was probably the first hit I found but I have no idea which one as it was quite a while ago so couldn't link to it unfortunately. It was very easy to follow though and left me with a great baseline setup that I then fine tuned to suit my setup

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies