1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building more experience before going online

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Tony Holder, Apr 27, 2012.

1. To get racing you guys. Just working on tuning a few cars and building more experience!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Jus jump in Tony!! Ull be fine!!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. We don't bite!

Karl might if you beat him, though. Not sure anyone's done that yet...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. :whistling:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Haha......need to look out for ya's then!
  6. Maybe we could set up a club race for Monday coming? Use it as a practice for RDFM4 if people fancy it?
  7. There's plenty of entries left in the DTM World Cup!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. What time?
  9. Races start at 8:30pm
  10. DTMs are every other Monday night at 8:30. This Monday is an off week so we will be continuing the week after.
  11. How about we get the DTM`s out on Mon? and invite as many people as poss like Tony to generate as much interest as poss, then people will see how great they are and might sign up.
  12. It's a good idea. I'm unfortunately not around this Monday but if you guys want to get a session going that would be terrific.
  13. Oops, I've just realised I'm at work Mon night aswell! But I think would be good to try an promote it a bit with a bit of a jolly open to all comers.
  14. im sure il get a lobby on the go
  15. i sud be opening a lobby arround half 8, dont mind what we do, thinking of dtm feel free to join
  16. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

D@mn! At work right now but would be jumping on if I were at home.

What time you reckon you'll all be on till?