Build v0.7 Pre-release thread

diamond dog **** is pretty awesome :)
Hehe just imagine that. A 50ct diamon cut to be shaped like a big curly dog plop :)

ok ill just get my coat

PS. to the guys that mentioned it on page 3... the idea of the burger bar on track was my idea :) Post number 6 LINK Along with flying jetsons style cars and a full service history logbook for each car in the game :D

Since we are so far off any topic, what the hell happened to RD? It's bad enough that whoever is in charge of design and colors has ADD and changes everything every month or two but it looks worse than ever right now. Please put it back.
Its because of the new frontpage that was announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/. But thats probably crap as well.

Sometimes I am really wondering why I keep putting so much time into this site.

I wouldn't be surprised if the career is left until official release, the career will essentially be the "game" part. I'm very interested to see what the career mode will be like.

Its because of the new frontpage that was announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/. But thats probably crap as well.

Sometimes I am really wondering why I keep putting so much time into this site.

Coz you love it!! You can't please all the people all the time! Like skinning cars, you could spend days on a skin and someone will say its KFC.

Front page looks very nice to me, but would prefer a slightly darker theme (or ability to change theme) for the boards.

Hopefully constructive, my only issue is as the site is responsive, it would be nice not to have the lateral movement on my S4. The advertising banners are causing these issues as they are extending beyond the viewport.
sOWA42V.jpg

And the site is missing it Favicon on the Firefox tab, but present in Chrome.

Hmmm... actually, something is telling me that we may get the Huayra.

I mean, think about it, this video came out almost 6 months ago now, and the car looks almost complete from a development life cycle perspective. If not in 0.7 I think it will atleast come before v1.0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back