Build v0.7 Pre-release thread

ads? what ads?

0777-o.jpg
I really like this one though.

• Deleted member 151827

How would you like to look at this one every time you log in?

Attachments

• Desktop 2-2-2014 4-26-08 PM-240.jpg
    Desktop 2-2-2014 4-26-08 PM-240.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 297
  • Deleted member 151827

Sorry about the off topic discussion. Just tired of those nasty adds. I don't mind adds, but these i am getting are just flat out nasty.

woah really... this picture showing nail fungus is pretty disgusting - never seen this before lol

for some strange reasons I get bobby car ads, never thought of buying one :D

• Deleted member 151827

woah really... this picture showing nail fungus is pretty disgusting - never seen this before lol

for some strange reasons I get bobby car ads, never thought of buying one :D

Here is the other one. Who knows what that is, but eeeek! I will quit now. lol

Attachments

• Desktop 2-2-2014 5-01-11 PM-801.jpg
    Desktop 2-2-2014 5-01-11 PM-801.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 285
Sadly majority of users dont donate any money to Racedepartment and It takes hundreds of euros to keep the website and servers running. So I dont mind the adds and I also click them once and while to help funding the RD services.

• Deleted member 151827

Ads should normally be related to your browser and search history, so it's unlikely he got the same ads as you.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad I don't live with you :laugh:
I can assure you that nothing like that gets searched on my pc!

Does it really mather what the adds are ?. If RD dosent get enough donations or add revenue they could be perhaps forced to have fever servers, make the races/leagues for the donators only or even close compeletely. :(
So yes, I do click the adds once and while because there is also interesting sites like Dealerextreme and Amazon.
My last post about this. :)

Does it really mather what the adds are ?. If RD dosent get enough donations or add revenue they could be perhaps forced to have fever servers, make the races/leagues for the donators only or even close compeletely. :(
So yes, I do click the adds once and while because there is also interesting sites like Dealerextreme and Amazon.
My last post about this. :)

Nobody complained about what the ads are, so relax.

Also, I have been trying to donate since Friday, but have been unable to, and have posted it in the support forum on Saturday, but no replies whatsoever. So, sometimes you try to help, but your hands are cut off.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back