• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Featured Build 1.4.9 of Automobilista Released Today!

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Paul Jeffrey, Nov 25, 2017.

1. ferrariftw1

ferrariftw1

Ratings:
    +6
    i ve read some comments above that it has proper triple screen suport.can someone explain me how?because to me its all stretched.am i doing something wrong?

2. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +394
    Multiview!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +573
    make sure multiview is ticked in the configuration options before you get into the game

• Like Like x 1
  4. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +7
    Very minor “housekeeping” FYI if anyone from Reiza happens to be watching this thread. The #47 Padole AJR has the ‘Extra’ text for the Chevy engine in its .veh file instead of the Powertec. The other entries in the .veh all appear correct as is everything with the teammate #21 car.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +272
    Like some above me already said, to be extra clear, you have to start not the sim but its configuration tool. Where you set a lot of options. "Multview" is the one to tick and triple screen will be done properly.

6. Ami_M3

Ami_M3

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Reiza :)
    This latest build is great. Metalmoro AJR, what an addition. I cannot believe you guys added it for free.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. skylineforever

skylineforever

Ratings:
    +4

8. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +487
    Gat damn it that good old boy can drive like a mofo

• Like Like x 1
  9. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    i would like to have the effect like in minute 4.42 but there seems to be not enough boost in release 1.4.9 . So i can not really feel a difference when using this turbofeature in comparison to release 1.4.8
    Maybe its a problem using a midrange wheel like my G27 instead a highend part like Nils one.

10. Stephen O'Sullivan

Stephen O'Sullivan
    Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    The turbo pressure in the release version has a maximum of 1.5 bar, I think. The beta went up to 4.0 for testing (and fun).

• Like Like x 1
  11. AntoN_CheZ

AntoN_CheZ
    Premium

Ratings:
    +33
    The feeling in difference to the old builds will mostly come from when you are accelerating from take off and out of slow turns. The same pressure is there, it just simulates the spooling of the turbo and any lag that may occur if you don't pay attention to throttle position and keeping your revs at a decent level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    OK, my wish for the next release: In german we say "Dampfrad" (adjustable boost up to the engine blowout) that can be mapped to a wheelbutton/rotaryswitch:thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Gasper Zupan

Gasper Zupan
    Troyan Donut Automotive Premium

Ratings:
    +99
    There's a 1988 skinpack for F-Classic here on RD. It also allows you to adjust turbo higher than 1.5 bars ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +180
    At some points FIA allowed up to 4.0 bar during qualifying and then 1.5 for race itself.

15. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    Sounds good, will try it later today, thank you for this info.:thumbsup:

16. ionONE1

ionONE1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +445
    Got the game for free and bought the season pass that includes all upcoming content.
    Here we are almost 2 years later and we still get new content, engine/sound/graphic/ui improvements every other month. I only have love for this company :inlove:
    An incredible story nobody will believe in this day and age (looking at EA/bungie and others).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  17. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    Yesss, now its entertainment. No need to take the full boost, but over 2 bars its more challenging to hold the car on track.
    First i tried was to copy the Turbobaby entry from the formula_classic eng.ini to the DRM BMW M1 to look if it works. But this may be to easy. Obviously the turbo gimmick is encrypted - maybe in AMS.exe .
    This must be a show to get this turbofeeling into the DRM-Grid.

18. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +7
    I’m sort of embarrassed to ask this but I just want to make sure I’m not missing something. Is there any way to view the track map from the native 1.4.9 HUD while sitting in the garage? I’d really like to give up GID and its “custom” d3d9.dll but I don’t want to lose the ability to judge gaps in traffic for entering the track during practice and qualifying.

19. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +573
    Not entirely sure I get what you are asking, you cannot view it while you are in the garage but as soon as you click on join the track you get the map and you are still in the pits at that time ,so just wait till it is clear to drive out?. change the map to full map via the hud menu on the RHS of the screen so you can see where everyone is on the track. you can select between off, partial and full track. Not sure if this helps you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +180
    Yes, and if you turn off auto ignition, you don't even have to start your vehicle until you are ready to depart.

• Agree Agree x 1