Build 0.1.0.848 FEB

Does anybody know the changes? Cant find out where to read them.

**EDIT**" already found it. But Simbin still needs to update the support section. Within game at main menu right down corner the question mark opens a new menu with changes.

Well, something has changed in this update.It seems that the Audi R8 is more forgiven (get real level). Example: Yesterday at Zandvoort i was carefully with my throttle at turn 3 (Hugenholtzcorner) cause early throttle made the back of the car nervous. Today im able to throttle up "much" earlier. Same for turn 7 (Marlboro corner). It seems that the car also has less understeer. It feels more GTR Evo-ish. Is it the alcohol or...

I'm getting stuttering with R3E. FPS is over 200fps, then dips to under 200 etc... always changes. graphics are on max except motion blur is off and AA is set to 4x instead of 8x. Is there a way to limit FPS instead of using vsync? Or is the problem something else?

I'm getting stuttering with R3E. FPS is over 200fps, then dips to under 200 etc... always changes. graphics are on max except motion blur is off and AA is set to 4x instead of 8x. Is there a way to limit FPS instead of using vsync? Or is the problem something else?
The top fix has been changing "Pre-render Frames = 1" in your video card settings. You may also want to check to see if you are using the latest video card drivers.

If you have an high-end Nvidia GPU, your problem is that the GPU load drops. the solution is more AA and the in game 8xAA is not enough.

Thanks guys that worked but it still doesnt look silky smooth as say race07 or netkar pro even though im getting over 100fps with everything maxed. Theres no stuttering now but i even enabled super sampling !! Which should have brought the fps to a crawl but its still over 100fps so im not too sure if nvidia control panel is actually doing its thing or not...

At least no stuttering so ill leave it how it is

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing