• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Bug Steam

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by racingvolvo, Nov 4, 2017.

1. racingvolvo

racingvolvo

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,
    I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 with a faster hard drive. So I installed Steam and F1 2012 on it. It was in French... (I also speak french). The game was working correctly (and very fast), but I wanted the game in English. I changed it on Steam (right-click, properties, language, etc.). Since then, the game doesn't start. It says "preparing to launch", shows the F1 2012 logo and switch between those 2 things without ever starting. I tried everything (re-installing steam and game many times, integrity check, etc.) Nothing works.

I tried the game on my mother's PC and the game works. So there must be a file in my laptop which is failed. Which one ? I keep searching because I know it can work. It is not the laptop nor Windows 10.

THANKS A LOT !!!

2. ParkYongLee

ParkYongLee

Ratings:
    +226
    Did you try running the F1_2012.exe manually or did you only use Steam Shortcut/Menu?

3. racingvolvo

racingvolvo

Ratings:
    +0
    Both.

4. PaoloManzi

PaoloManzi

Ratings:
    +2
    I did the same to have english language but it works fine... I'm sorry
    Sometimes it shuts down with no apparent reason during the loading screen of a race but then it works again when I restart it... really strange