Bug Report Thread (post-patch)

J-F Chardon

SimBin Studios
Hello everyone !

It would be nice to regroup all currently unfixed issues with the Race series.
Please use this thread to post / repost bugs findings with that game and its addons.

Thank you in advance !

No offense J-F Chardon, but are you affiliated with Simbin? I would imagine that they are pretty well documented on what still needs to be fixed. If they aren't, they need to get better tracking software for their business.

Hi
For now I only see this error,RDTCC S6 - track:Laguna Seca , car:Seat Toledo Cupra
race_s10.jpg

For some reason, since the patch, whenever I'm playing RACE 07, my volume slider in the taskbar mutes itself as if someone is dragging it down. I have not experienced this with any of my other games...

EDIT: Disregard, this has just happened with iRacing too. I think my volume key on my keyboard may be sticky...

I can't use chat while in-car, no matter what my hot key is.

Also, my dedicated server won't work, even after re-installing it. Mini-dumps immedietly.

*EDIT* Dedicated now working, conflicting mod crashing it.

I would imagine that a lot of folks were asking for this in game so they would not have to deal with people trying to chat and drive at the same time causing issues for other drivers. For us on servers that are normally sane and safe, I don't think we had too much trouble, but imagine what the normal servers would have to be like heheh.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back