1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Budget button box recommendations sought

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Gav Elias, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I have a Logitech G25 and looking for a budget button box setup in order to be able to easily access setting such as pit controls, brake balance, engine mapping etc.

Anyone got any recommendations? Best i found so far seems to be the Thrustmaster MFD Cougar designed for flight sims.
  2. You have probably seen this already but Shaun Cole of The Sim Pit did a piece on using the TM Cougar MFD's as button boxes. Add a www. to the front of this as I can't post direct links to YT here. youtube.com/watch?v=jxzGbCzzitw.

I'm going to get some Simraceway SRW-S1 wheels and strip the handles from them. If all goes well it'll give me 2 button boxes (no idea why I need 2 but I'm big on symmetry) for about 40 euro each and going to mount them onto a couple of these music stands which I'm waiting to arrive from Amazon UK. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stagg-MUS-A..._sbs_MI_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=09PD2FXKK34JAZXM8F0F with keyboard and trackpad below them.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1