F1 2011 Budapest - Hungary (Dry)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi Kile, the only reason I asked is because after the redesign of RD they advertised the setup repository as if the patch was never released. I read a couple of posts asking if the setups had been separated in pre and post. Until recently they weren't.
When I saw that it had been addressed, I found your setup. However, when I looked at it, it resembled a lot the type of setups that were fast before the patch. Since I actually work in the web business, I can see several different ways that an older post could have sneaked into the new forum during the migration of content so I figured I'd ask if this was indeed a newer setup. The posted date may or may not be relevant after a migration.

In any event, I apologize I asked a stupid question. If you thought that I was being critical of your work here or that I discount your knowledge of setups, that's not the case. Maybe I got too stuck on the possibility of a technical mix up, but that's what I had in mind when I posted and it didn't cross my mind you could interpret it as a personal critique.

I usually make my own so I was not aware of your history of making setups here. I don't know who else has given you grief or has been dense about your setups but I assure you it wasn't me. If RD hadn't migrated recently, I would have never asked in the first place and consequently I wouldn't have asked a second time.

But even if I was way out of line, I'd like to think that every once in a while I too have the right to make a less than perfect post. I certainly didn't think I was "moaning" about anything. I appreciate that people share their setups and if you search in this and other forums, I make it a point to share whatever knowledge I have. In fact, I was back here tonight to post my own Hungaroring setup when instead I found this thread had turned into a discussion.

I am committed for a race this Sunday, so I'll have to use the forum until then. But after that I no longer have a reason to stick around and I won't be bothering you any longer.

Yea I got so much stick before the patch, it just felt like you was another one who was going to moan at me for a setup, instead of appreciating it.

Like I said, i have just been angry lately, it is a very long story, and if I was out of line, it's my bad, I do appreciate it when people use my setups, I just got so tired of hearing the bug, I thought it completely gone away and I never had to hear it, then you bring it up again and I'm like thinking in my head.. Noooooooooo! It really did get that annoying pre patch because I had to repeat myself in every single setup I created because people could not be bothered to read other discussions where the points had already been addressed dozens of times.

Once again, don't take it personally, its just me throwing a hissy fit, it happens, nothing against you personally.

just used this setup for 5 laps and did a 1:12:388 and gone to 26th in the world lol a full 2 seconds and 300 places improvement! i'll get into the 11's with a couple of refinements and sector could be better. cheers for sharing!

Really god setup, same as Nürburgring except the gears.
Did 1.18.878 on Prime´s in practice 2 and 1.17.628 on options in practice 3.
Get 5th place in Q3 and 3th place in race and I play on Legend.
But the tires wears out quickly.

I have all sim on except Braking ass and ABS.

Car
mercedes gp

Circuit
Hungary - Budapest

Condition
DRY

Distance
100%
CAREER

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:9
Rear Wing Angle:11

Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:STND

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:2

Suspension
Front Ride Height:1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness:11
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 129 kph
Gear 2: 161 kph
Gear 3: 190 kph
Gear 4: 222 kph
Gear 5: 254 kph
Gear 6: 290 kph
Gear 7: 328 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 3
Fuel: 6

Alignment
Camber Front:3.0
Camber Rear:1.3
Toe Front:.07
Toe Rear:.35

Tyres
option / 117,150

Notes
NO AIDES EXCEPT
TC MED
RACE LINE CORNERS ONLY

PROFESSIONAL

Car
McLaren

Circuit
Budapest-Hungary
Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:11
Rear Wing Angle:11

Braking
Balance: F 47% - R x53%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:SMALL

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:9-11
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:3-11

Suspension
Front Ride Height:1-2
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:11-10
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 128 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 157 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 184 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 212 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 244 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 277 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 312 -316kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix x

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.50
Camber Rear: 1.50
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20

NOTE: I have 1:12,9, has an error for the 1:11 shuttle is possible to have.

Why do you choose a Brake Size SMALL? Can you explain it please?
with small brakes the car turns more than the big, big call that are heavier, the direction i turn costs you more. Also I use brakes may be worth to me not only to race against time, besides in this case is separate hungary grams that the car has a wide turning higher for linked. if you add that there is no hard braking circuit anywhere., i the big brakes take longer to heat up and lose braking effectiveness that **** pole temperature.sorry about the English use the google translator

with small brakes the car turns more than the big, big call that are heavier, the direction i turn costs you more. Also I use brakes may be worth to me not only to race against time, besides in this case is separate hungary grams that the car has a wide turning higher for linked. if you add that there is no hard braking circuit anywhere., i the big brakes take longer to heat up and lose braking effectiveness that **** pole temperature.sorry about the English use the google translator
Thank you. I will test it. Google translate it not everytime best choice ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back