F1 2010 Budapest - Hungary (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
  • Rob Lincoln

no way did u get a minute17 wen the record for the lap is 1.19

Sorry but I did. Forgot to mention, I pulled up the 6th gear a notch and the 7th about 3, because the car was to much time on the revs limit. Also I'm driving with a Momo Wheel. As I mentioned it was not a clean lap and we can take off about half a second. I did it on time trial. If i can find a way to post an image of my time, i will. Not much of a computer expert.

Ok, i think fegured how to post the image :). Hey Rob, also have ABS and the stability on. Don´t know if that inproves the lap times or not.

Attachments

• Budapest Conxinnen.jpg
    Budapest Conxinnen.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,213
The Only improvement i worked on. The rev were too much time on limit.

Gear 1: 128 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 156 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 184 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 213 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 244 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 278 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 309 kph / xxx mph

I think i can still take a couple of 0,100s. Outstandig setup. The best i've tryed soo far.

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 695
Sigh... it would be so much better if people learned to mention which setup they used, especially is there's more than one in a thread, as well as whether it was TT or Race.

WORD!
Maybe there should not only be a template for setups, but also for posting times e.g.

Time: x:xx:xx
Setup: by User xxxxx (big Thx!!)
Car: xxxxxxx
Tires: option/prime
Mode: TT/Carreer
possible Changes of the original setup

PS: By the way, thx @all of you for your efforts, these setups are a great help for me.

Comix

Using Bram's setup, Season 3 career mode, ferrari, all assists off except gears, fuel sim on, tyre sim off.

1:21.158 (P1)
1:19.612 (P2)
1:19.746 (P3)
1:19.708 (Q1)
1:19.713 (Q2)
1:20.642 (Q3)
1:20.776 (RACE)

well ther e som3e great set ups, but wierd as it is i watch the onboard laps from the guys in the RW, it helps and ive you a indication on throttel and breaking in qualifing ect.

www.formula1.com

just register its free and watch the on board laps, and i the video edits, i love em. go hamilton,, oh **** im in austraila sorry go crasher,,sorry webber,, not !!
#

This setup isnt good i got a 1.19 with the default setup and couldnt match it with this setup needs an improvement let me know if you make a better one thanks i want to get into the 1.16 if nyone can help it was in tt

• mizternice

i find all this a bit confusing, been playing f1 games sine 94 on super n.e.s and after trying these set-ups i cant get near these times you can all set :-( im playing on a ps3 with a control pad, no cheats, abs, traction both on. i noticed on the video posted earlier in the thread that he was able to turn in and hold so much speed through turn 2 and pretty much every fast corner on the track, when i try this with the same set up thats posted the car does not make the apex and runs on like some kind of super tanker into the grass. are you guys using anything special to enable this?

i won season 1 of career in the lotus on 2nd hardest difficulty and found it way to easy so for season 2 i have put it up to the hardest difficulty and driving with red bull but i have found the step up a bit too much and am struggling with setting the car up.

• vinny

mizternice I have your same experience. some tracks in expert mode are impossible to beat !!!! catlunya , abu dhabi. on hard mode I use a default setup start as last and I win almost every race .....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%