BU0836 Help

I want to make my own button box, but i coannot work out the wiring diagram for the BU0836. I want to use the simplified 12 button method seen here http://www.leobodnar.com/products/BU0836/ (scroll down a bit). I would be very greatful if someone were to draw me a very basic beginner way or 'dummies' way of wiring the buttons to this circuit board that somebody with the smallest knowledge of electronics would be able to follow. I have done other electronic things but not like this so, im not completely knowledge less hah.

SECONDLY: Would it be easier if i just bought an old PC game pad, took the circuit board out and connected momentary buttons and a momentary toggle switch to where the onrigional buttons on that were ??

*Please help :)*

Ok, so this picture isn`t the best, but i think its simple enough.

Your button should have two (maybe three) 'pins', one will be the 'input' and one the 'ground'.

Each button needs the 'input' to be connected to a single pin on Row 1-6 and Column 1-6. Every button also needs to be connected to ground.

In my picture, because there are only 8 ground pins, it makes sense to double them up. In theory, you could have every button on the same ground pin, so your only using one for pin for 12 buttons, but thats up to you.

12_Button_Connection.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back