1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars BTCC13 V.1 2015-01-31

BTCC

1. Hi please could you help with my problem. please look at the attached picture.
    thanks Richard

http://postimg.org/image/ddzw9mdhh/

does it need to be zoomed in?

great mod!!!!!

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

You need to reduce your FOV.

3. by setting video of race 07 put 98% field of view capture_2015-02-02_14-30-48.jpg capture_2015-02-02_14-31-03.jpg capture_2015-02-02_14-31-03.jpg capture_2015-02-02_14-30-48.jpg capture_2015-02-02_14-31-03.jpg

4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Jeez I use 50% for my FOV in Race 07 but I only race from the cockpit.:geek::sick:

5. thanks guys

6. Crash to desktop for me.
    Any requirements for the Mod?
    I have Race07 and all expansions installed.

cheers.

7. you installed wrong try again
    no crashes to none

8. you have to have all EP

9. the problem can be given if you have other mod btcc 2011 or 2012

10. Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Have tried reinstalling the mod. Removed all other mods, checked all expansion packs installed.
    Race07 loads ok, and I can select a race with the BTCC cars, it says loading track, loading cars etc, then crash to desktop just before the race.
    Any ideas?

Thanks again.

11. I have no idea! We area group of 30 people and none have this problem ....majore xpansions that are used are stcc2 and to stccwork Volvo and Audi

12. Ok, no worries. Thanks anyway. :)

13. Hello there,
    I love your BTCC 2013 mod and I am having some real fantastic races; I dare say the best racing experience I've had to date! ;).

Anyway, I have some alterations for my own personal use (textures), however I was wondering how you open the .CAR 3d model files...?. I have Blender; 3DSMAX and Photoshop and none of them can open those files, or am I doing something wrong?

I am not that gifted with 3d modelling but I can do minor alterations if needed.
    What I am trying to achieve is - I just want to have the Honda Civic wheel base have a wider appearance; spreading the wheels apart as it were. Would it be possible for you to do this for me...?

Other than that, if you could tell me how to open the files then I will try and edit the wheelbase myself.

I dearly hope you would be so kind as to help me with this - even though the mod is probably the best one I've played, I just want to make the Honda seem a bit wider at the wheels.

Many thanks in advance for everything - mmpaw37

14. 3dSimEDitor will open .GTR files

15. Thanks, but they are .car file format.

16. The .car files are just text files ( compressed by default) containing driver name, driver number, team name and what .inccar file to include in one car in game. The .inccar file is a text file that tells the game which graphics, physics and audio files should be included in one car model. The graphics file is the .cas file, but it's also a text file telling the game which .gmt (mesh files) to include. So it's like a pyramid with the .car file at the top and the .gmt files at the bottom.

17. hiii,i need help i dont know how to put this mod,where do i have to copy folders?

19. I have a problem:
    The Audi Cars not disponible in menu. And the game crashes after load the track.
    PS.: This MOD is perfect!!!