1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by ears_101, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Ive had Race 07 since it came out but only just realised that you could get mods for it, Ive added a few BTCC tracks but wondered if there was an existing pack with all the tracks and cars?
  2. No there isn't. Some of the BTCC cars are not even available for the Race series yet (Civic, Focus, etc), though there are a few in development by various modders at the moment. The only 'present day' BTCC mods at the moment use older seasons such as 2009 and use substitutes for some of the cars. I don't think they're available at RD, though you can probably find them somewhere else via Google.

Alternatively, if you want some BTCC action from yesteryear, you could try Andreas's Super Touring `98 mod. :good:
  3. The mod is on the way...hopefully!
  4. Is there an expected time for it? I suppose the new regs will make it harder work
  5. ears_101 You can find all BTCC track on my website.
  6. A mod is about to be released on F1 Classic for BTCC 2006-2011.
  7. Iv'e downloaded these and put them in a custom championship, but when i close and restart, It says it cannot load the tracks for the championship, even though I can use the tracks, any ideas?
  8. If we could get this and have it working i would be very interested in running some club races for it
  9. do you have a link to the discussion?
  10. MOD - Links to F1 Classic are not welcome here