1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Samuel Fuller, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Who else would really like to see a dedicated BTCC Game including all the Feeder series?

I Know I would.
  2. Oops

Premium Member

Me too Samuel, I love the btcc, its a pity the season is over :(
  3. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

Personally I don't think there is enough money in or desire for a BTCC series game, it would be brilliant to have BTCC + all the support series (especially Porches for me) but I don't think it will happen any time soon :frown:.

I doubt a game producer will pick up the License without the re-introduction of full Works teams and I the best we can hope for is for the wonderful Modders out there to do their stuff for rF2.
  4. Dan Marr

Dan Marr
    Staff Premium Member

there is atleast 2 works teams in 2012, Honda and Chevrolet
  5. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

Yeah but it's not really the same as in it's hay day unfortunately. I honestly don't think many people would flock to Dealers to buy a Chevrolet because they have seen it in BTCC, not quite the same as having a Full Works Siggy, Mondy, Focus, Astra, A3\4 etc.

I think the small amount of BTCC merchandise available on Dread says a lot about the market including the gaming market when it comes to BTCC.
  6. I wonder if Codemasters still own the rights to the BTCC awaiting its rise in popularity to the levels that it saw during the late 90's
  7. Yeah. All we have to rely on now is rF2 lol. They made Croft, and Snetterton 300, so we will see.