BTCC 2011 Mod

Hello all skinners out there.

I already have the basis of a BTCC 2011 mod set up but I do not have the time or ability to make skins for all the cars. Anyone who fancies skinning cars for me would be greatly recieved and of course you will be credited if and when, but hopefully when, the mod is released.

I do need to get permission to use the Chevrolet Cruze by 29manglaze and also at the moment my idea is to use the VW Scirocco whcih was released as the golf of Shaun Hollamby as there is no mk5 golf released. Obviously I need to get permission first and will be doing so in due course.

I already have the NGTC engine just about sorted and on a par with the S2000 cars. I will also be waiting for the release of the Honda Civic and Ford Focus mods that are in the pipeline to replace the Honda Accord and Volvo C30 that I am using at the moment for those cars.

Thanks In Advance Drummerguy33.

i believe there is a golf mod somewhere about that is very close to release - other then that id be more then happy to help as a beta tester or something

If you can point me to some high quality images of the cars, I can give it a go on making some skins for you. Just give me a heads up on what is done and what needs to be done so there is no duplicated efforts.

I have a load of photos from todays BTCC Media Day, so if you want some hi-res photos for the 2011 BTCC cars, then message me and I'll send them over to you as soon as I can. Low-res gallery pics will be online soon for those that dont want hi-res and would like to wait.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back