BTBFin - Kanniranni gravel rally stage

Tracks BTBFin - Kanniranni gravel rally stage 0.98

Login or Register an account to download this content
TTM75 submitted a new resource:

BTBFin - Kanniranni gravel rally stage - kanniranni, jari-pekka rally 2014, btbfin

Time is come to release BTBfin team first real gravel rally stage for Assetto Corsa. This is v0.98 and it's not 100% ready yet. Version 1.0 will contain many modifications to many areas, so stay tuned in coming months.

My original plan was to release this stage same time with RallyLegends Ford Fiesta WRC, but there is few things to fix before car can be released, so patience and then you can fully enjoy stage.

Btw, if stage feels too slippery, enable ABS and maybe even TCS in game..

All...

Read more about this resource...

Say, weird problem that I don't understand, but...
During the first meters of the track (until I pass the starting line), the car is very slow.
It feels quite sluggish... And then it drives normally as soon as I pass the starting line.
I know about the speed limiter before the starting line, of course, but, this time it's different.
I never experienced this... I wonder if it's related to the track... the 1.5 update... or something else?
I tried with the Lancia Fulvia or Kunos cars, it was the same...:unsure:

I made it in purpose. In real life rally cars start at 30 seconds intervals and they drive slowly to near starting line until they stop etc. I tryed to simulate this with slowdown, so you can't simply drive on full speed through starting line..

Oh ok I understand.
(I just went to a hillclimb race a week ago so I know what you're talking about)
It's nice to know that a track can be configured in a certain way that we can "simulate" some rally rules. :)
On the other hand, we could also just let the people drive slowly themselves.
But well, we can't expect everybody to know the rules. lol

I have very limited knowledge of track modding, and I'm trying to have gravel sound when driving on this track, is this possible by modding just by myself? It would be very nice to have. Tekisit ison palveluksen jos sais vähän tuntumaa äänien kautta :thumbsup:

I have very limited knowledge of track modding, and I'm trying to have gravel sound when driving on this track, is this possible by modding just by myself? It would be very nice to have. Tekisit ison palveluksen jos sais vähän tuntumaa äänien kautta :thumbsup:

Ilmeisesti ottaa äänen tosta dirt.wav, olisko mahdollista saada joku sekotus sitä + grass.wav, sais vähän matalaakin ääntä sekaan :)

I really like this track more and more, and I was wondering something...
Do you think it would be interesting to create a tarmac version, like the hillclimb "Krajiska Zmija"?
I realize that it would be very difficult and also not realistic, but I guess I would like to try a non-rally car on this road. (I just tried with a Lotus 49 but it was impossibly difficult lol:roflmao:)

do you think you can add collision to trees ? and not the ghost mode it has actually ?
And can you tell me the price if i want to buy 5 tracks like that, or 20km per tracks ?
I'm rally's fan :)

Yes, i can add more collision objects to trees and i still have work to do before this stage is V1.0. Sadly atm i have few commerical projects to do, so i limited time to work with RL Lancia Delta S4 liveries and all my work with rally stages are on hold mode.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%