1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BTBEVO XPacks

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Chris Mackenzie, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Hey guys just purchased this amazing program to try and build some fantasy-like tracks for Gtr EVO/Race.....watching one of the "How To" vids and saw Brendan playing around with the new 3d window track cross-section editing....he then went on to show some simple wall editing, where he proceeded to add a wire-mesh catch-fence to the top of the wall....I would like to implement this in my first attempt at a track, but I cant seem to find it anywhere in the Xpacks (ones that come with the download) Am I missing something here, or are these included in another XPack somewhere......any help appreciated....

Also having a slight issue with "Ghost" segments on the track - grey transparent poly's that float above the tracks surface....any ideas where/why and how these are created and are removed.

Cheers for any help....and to piddy - well done with this application, I would never have approach track-building again without it....Last tracks i edited were in Ratbaggames Dirt track racing series!!! :doh2:

Cheers,
    Kiwidemon

2. select wall you want to added to then in the wall edit right click and selected cross sections.then pick the catchment fence wall.

Attached Files:

• wall.jpg
      wall.jpg
      File size:
      93.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Hey thanks for that......knew it mustve been soemthing simple that i was overlooking...:clap:

Now get prepared for more questions.....:)

Kiwidemon

4. i must warn you , i work in a police station, :)
    any questions that i can't answer, will be submit to the apporiate police department.and warrants maybe issued:lol

5. uhhhh! Sorry Officer, I wasnt speeding........I was RACING! :glasses-cool: