1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTBEvo tool window disappearance

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by yetisaj, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ===== FIXED =====

Hey guys, just had a quick trawl through the forum and couldn't find what I was looking for so here goes.

I am having a problem with the windows not appearing with some icons in BTBevo. For instance, when I click on the "Add Walls" Icon, the tools window will open on my second monitor. It does the same with all tools except the track selection and the camera tools. They have completely disappeared. When I click, I get nothing. I have tried re-installing BTB, and also switching monitors, turning them off, adjusting resolutions. Whatever I try I cannot get them to appear. Its seems as though they have been lost off the edges of my screens.

Has anybody had a similar problem?

2. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

Sounds like a new one for EVO!! Get yer thinking caps on. No help whatsoever from me, I'm afraid.

3. Window locations tend to get remembered, so try dragging the window back onto your main monitor, then closing it. That might reset the location.

4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Might be a problem if he can't see the window in the first place.

5. Sometimes windows go almost outside of the screen. I had couple things like that. Then like R Soul says - find them, drag to be more visible, save the project and close BTB.

6. This one is solved I guess :)
    About window - I saw some post how to bring back the default btb's windows position, but it was long time ago. It was about some settings in Windows registry.
    Maybe somebody knows what I'm talking about (and can help Yetisay)?

7. Problem sorted, had to try every possible layout of my screens before they popped up lol. Had to do 3 vertical and TV top right to find one of them???

Thanks guys.