1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Alex Kyriak, Oct 24, 2010.

1. HELP!!!!! I can't stop starting new tracks - and I can't start finishing them!!!!

I need rehab for this BTB addiction. Need to check in to BTBaholics Anonymous or something.... :facepalm:
  2. Take your favourite track and master it ;)
  3. Or join them all together as one :D
  4. I get a track to a point, then something inspires me to try something in a new way, so I just do a quick test of that idea before getting back to the main project, but then I get carried away, and don't get back to the main project..... sigh. :wink:
  5. I've got different "problem" - my main track is going to be completely rebuilt 3rd time ;)
  6. Yeah, that's the fate of my projects. Either that or I go fishing when the weather is nice.
  7. Yes, me too in other words - that's why I made that "GB Sprint" - just had interest in original RBR textures and wanted to check if I can do something with them... They are really good! :) Then my (main-old) track looks poor now ;(
  8. send me some and i will help you finish them :D
  9. Fishing?!? That's your excuse? Back to work, you slacker..! :tongue:

(In my case, it's getting a track basically done about 90 per cent and then obsessing a looong time about adding some more addon details - because "it can ALWAYS be a little better..." Got two tracks lined up that way atm.)