1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BTBA - HELP

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Alex Kyriak, Oct 24, 2010.

1. HELP!!!!! I can't stop starting new tracks - and I can't start finishing them!!!!

I need rehab for this BTB addiction. Need to check in to BTBaholics Anonymous or something.... :facepalm:

2. Take your favourite track and master it ;)

3. Or join them all together as one :D

4. I get a track to a point, then something inspires me to try something in a new way, so I just do a quick test of that idea before getting back to the main project, but then I get carried away, and don't get back to the main project..... sigh. :wink:

5. I've got different "problem" - my main track is going to be completely rebuilt 3rd time ;)

6. Yeah, that's the fate of my projects. Either that or I go fishing when the weather is nice.

7. Yes, me too in other words - that's why I made that "GB Sprint" - just had interest in original RBR textures and wanted to check if I can do something with them... They are really good! :) Then my (main-old) track looks poor now ;(

8. send me some and i will help you finish them :D

9. Fishing?!? That's your excuse? Back to work, you slacker..! :tongue:

(In my case, it's getting a track basically done about 90 per cent and then obsessing a looong time about adding some more addon details - because "it can ALWAYS be a little better..." Got two tracks lined up that way atm.)