BTBA - HELP

HELP!!!!! I can't stop starting new tracks - and I can't start finishing them!!!!

I need rehab for this BTB addiction. Need to check in to BTBaholics Anonymous or something.... :facepalm:

I get a track to a point, then something inspires me to try something in a new way, so I just do a quick test of that idea before getting back to the main project, but then I get carried away, and don't get back to the main project..... sigh. :wink:

I get a track to a point, then something inspires me to try something in a new way, so I just do a quick test of that idea before getting back to the main project, but then I get carried away, and don't get back to the main project..... sigh. :wink:

Yeah, that's the fate of my projects. Either that or I go fishing when the weather is nice.

Yes, me too in other words - that's why I made that "GB Sprint" - just had interest in original RBR textures and wanted to check if I can do something with them... They are really good! :) Then my (main-old) track looks poor now ;(

Yeah, that's the fate of my projects. Either that or I go fishing when the weather is nice.

Fishing?!? That's your excuse? Back to work, you slacker..! :tongue:

(In my case, it's getting a track basically done about 90 per cent and then obsessing a looong time about adding some more addon details - because "it can ALWAYS be a little better..." Got two tracks lined up that way atm.)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%