BTB Version 0.7 Beta Testing Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendon Pywell

Bob's Track Builder
Hi Guys,

For v0.7 I have made a significant change to the way BTB saves and loads your projects. The XML file was getting too large, and as some will have noticed it consumes a lot of memory just to load and interpret a large file.

The new format is in binary, consumes much less space and is faster to save and load. But it's also not easy to read/edit in a text editor so it's crucial that I get this save/load routine perfect.

The latest version should be mostly free of bugs. Please report any problems in this thread. Sorry the help file hasn't been updated yet.

You can get the latest BETA version here ... http://www.bobstrackbuilder.net/pro_users/beta_test.aspx. Please read the page very carefully.

Okay, it works, but still don't understand why I need to check collision box after adding it to the venue if the collision box was already checked under xpacker, it doesn't make sense to me. And also, the number I set under tree collide column doesn't take effect and it still use the object plane for collision in RBR.

I see the issue. I have now removed the "Collision" checkbox in the XPacker util. All objects, when first added to the BTB Venue, will be non-collideable.

Thanks for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back