1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

BTB Tunnel problem

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kyle Puttifer, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I have a problem with the underpass area on my project. The track goes under the pitlane, but if I look up while in the underpass, I see nothing! I see the walls on the road above, but I don't see the road itself. Obviously, I can drive on that road and it appears. But I can't see it when I'm in the underpass. Look at the two rFactor pics. The first is in the underpass, the second on top.
    This is a real problem as I want to make that area dark as in the Google street view photo.

Attached Files:

2. You need to make the material the road is made from double sided. That way you can see it from the opposite side.

3. For underpass you can make a big Wall, but materials inside. Then for front wall of the tunnel another wall , but using sections.

BobsTrackBuilder - Tunnelwall.jpg

Here can download BTB Project to see the details.

4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Ok, so how can I darken that area?

5. Well, you could create a very dark or even black texture then apply it to the wall. Not an expert and there may be a better way but it's a start:)

6. try enable shadows in the wall tunnel , and in game wiil darken.