1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB Tunnel problem

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kyle Puttifer, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I have a problem with the underpass area on my project. The track goes under the pitlane, but if I look up while in the underpass, I see nothing! I see the walls on the road above, but I don't see the road itself. Obviously, I can drive on that road and it appears. But I can't see it when I'm in the underpass. Look at the two rFactor pics. The first is in the underpass, the second on top.
    This is a real problem as I want to make that area dark as in the Google street view photo.

Attached Files:

2. You need to make the material the road is made from double sided. That way you can see it from the opposite side.
  3. For underpass you can make a big Wall, but materials inside. Then for front wall of the tunnel another wall , but using sections.

BobsTrackBuilder - Tunnelwall.jpg

Here can download BTB Project to see the details.
  4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Ok, so how can I darken that area?
  5. Well, you could create a very dark or even black texture then apply it to the wall. Not an expert and there may be a better way but it's a start:)
  6. try enable shadows in the wall tunnel , and in game wiil darken.