BTB split

Status
Not open for further replies.
New version of the Pikes Peak climb

I have uploaded a new version of the Pikes Peak climb.

There is a link to the newest version (1.12d) in the description text of the old one (1.08). I thought it was better not to create another item in the downloads section, so I reused the old one (without deleting the old version files).

The new version has:
- An invisible wall that prevents the car from falling out of the circuit.
- Softened terrain surface
- Slightly modified track (only in elevation) to better fit the mountains
- Only 7 points define the cross-section of the track, instead of 9 (version 1.08)

I hope you all enjoy it

Hi guys,. Just uploaded 0.80 to rFactor as a WIP. You can get it here.
here's a few pics.
LL1.jpg

ParkAv1.jpg

ParkAv2.jpg

ParkAve-R.jpg

Windmill.jpg

Old UK Advertising XPack

It seems that from BTB06 on that the trees in my XPack get marked as single sided. They show up fine in BTB but look very weird in rFactor. Sorry about that, but you can correct it in your venue by going to Venue Materials, click on each tree and tick the Double-sided check box.

A more elegant way is to unzip the XPack, open it in XPacker, make the changes there and then zip it back to BTB. [and then copy it into your venue's XPacks folder of course!]

I'm sure most everyone here would know this, I'm just posting in case of one or two who might not, and who then think my trees are rubbish! :laugh2:

New version (1.13) of my "Pikes Peak Climb"

The BTB Project can be downloaded from the downloads section
of this forum
. In the description text there is a red link to the newest version, numbered 1.13 (you can also download previous versions if you want)

Changes in version 1.13

-I have shrunk the driveable zone of Terrain. I made this change to reduce the amount of trees needed to fill this zone. In the boundary of this zone there is a tree-wall.
- The mountain terrain has been redefined. Now less area is covered and the resolution is better for approximately the same amount of polygons.
-There are trees and grass. They are provisional, and will be changed in the future for pines. The vegetation is present only below a specific elevation.
- The physics of the track have been changed.
- Visible and invisible walls are there in the model, but are no longer collisionable. I do not know the reason. I will try to fix it in future releases.

Drive with care!:wink2:

Attachments

• PP113.jpg
    PP113.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 577
IM great project, currently standing for lack of performance of my old computer, you hard put textures with BTB, I must have patience and wait in order to complete.

WIP Race Off Champions Canarias Old Circuit.

canarias.jpg

canarias002.jpg

canarias003.jpg

canarias004.jpg

canarias005.jpg

canarias006.jpg

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu95/Pepetoni8888/canarias007.jpg

canarias008.jpg

If Piddy can improve the performance of BTB texturized, I you this eternally grateful, if not I hope for a new pc; work Piddy is spectacular, thank you, is a great purchase BTB.

Pikes Peak Climb v1.14

I have uploaded a new version of the Pikes Peak Climb:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=935

Changes in the last version (v1.14):
- A set of too dark polygons has been fixed
- A little zone of the terrain (near the track) that was too low has been fixed
- The boundary walls are collideable again (thanks to forum's user Kerante :wink2:)
- There are new trees (evergreens, not pines) and bushes.

Use the DOWNLOAD BUTTON to get the last version:

Attachments

• v114.jpg
    v114.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 313
  • PP114.jpg
    PP114.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 329
I have uploaded a new version of the Pikes Peak Climb:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=935

Changes in the last version (v1.14):
- A set of too dark polygons has been fixed
- A little zone of the terrain (near the track) that was too low has been fixed
- The boundary walls are collideable again (thanks to forum's user Kerante :wink2:)
- There are new trees (evergreens, not pines) and bushes.

Use the DOWNLOAD BUTTON to get the last version:

Why aren't you upload an expoerted version of the track? :thinking: :)

Paxtoriza 0.7.5

Deep update, replacement parts, added many objects modified other objects, fisicas great estetico change.

I'm still experimenting with the rfactor, IA the AIW program appears easy but there do many things, I hope to have the IA soon solved.

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

The error is located , people public, xpack RBR, not load the circuit in rfactor with these objects, for any reason.

Tomorrow experiment whether is a kind of person of the public, or all models.

Rest of xpack RBR, models work perfect, thanks Jai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back